Theme Hard Rejected - Any feedback?

I have spent quite some time working on this theme and visually i didnt see any flaws with it. It isnt bleeding edge, but i would consider it to be fairly solid. I have ran the theme check plugin and cleared off every single error that it highlighted for me. I got a response for my submission with a straight up no with no details or explanation.

Before i waste any more time on this project, what kind of issues are there with it and can it be saved?

http://band.dev.dx2systems.com/

Appreciate you have spent time on this but it’s not ready for themeforest

• Typography generally is not great

• The ‘Albums’ and ‘Band members’ are just blog categories and more posts rather than properly designed pages to differentiate from the rest of the site

• code doesn’t validate (they don’t seem to be big things but still avoidable)

• there needs to be a lot more to it e.g. other pages, unique features, variations of home pages etc

• the design is very plan and out dated and lacks premium quality feel

• generally it just feels like a basic blog with some custom widgets rather than a ‘band website’

It’s your decision if you want to push on with this one but (in our view at least) there is a ton of work to do and the whole concept will need evolving to stand a chance.

Check out other big selling musician etc. themes on TF and you will see the difference.