Theme Hard reject after Soft Rejection, where did i made mistake

demo:https://persona.crispthemes.com/

Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “Persona - Creative Portfolio & Agency WordPress Theme” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

Here is the comment from your Envato Quality team reviewer:

Regretfully, we are unable to continue with the review of your theme, made changes are pretty minimal and the issues are not being addressed completely.

We are asking for a significant amount of improvements and a complete theme testing before you resubmit again. Going over all previous notes is highly recommended.

The rejection of your theme submission was based in whole upon the following reasons:

• Visual hierarchy and aesthetics.

• Typography.

• Forms and buttons.

• More attention to details.

• Better design consistency.

• An overall spacing.

• Color contrast and schemes.

Here are some resources for you:

We appreciate the effort and time you’ve put into creating your item. And we’d be happy to help make sure your next entry will meet our submission requirements. Here’s our advice:

Visit our forums and ask fellow authors for feedback. Our helpful community will be glad to lend a hand.

Check out this Help Center article to understand why and how items get rejected.

Remember you can get help, in the form of tutorials or skilled professionals, on Envato Tuts+ and Envato Studio.

We hope to see a new submission from you soon!

All the best!

Envato Quality team

PLEASE HELP ME!! I DONT KNOW WHERE IM DOING THE MISTAKE , PLEASE GIVE SCREENSHOTS IF POSSIBLE, THANKYOU

Honest opinion is - the Design is poor.

Please, check the latest approve item for inspiration : https://themeforest.net/search/portfolio

Hope you understand. Regards.

Thank you for your reply, sir/mam can you please tell me which designs are poor? are home pages are poorly designed or every thing is poorly designed. please reply, your feedback would be very helpful.

Overall Typography, Image selections. It’s just a practice site not professional look.

Please, get inspiration from my link. Re-design and submit again.

Regards.

thank you