Theme does not get update in Elements

I have this item from my active Elements subscription Hosbit - WHMCS & Hosting WordPress Theme by shtheme | ThemeForest . After download from Elements and I noticed the theme zip file was last modified on 02/02/2021! But on themeforest the theme is updated on 7 April 2022. I encountered an issue with woocommerce compatibility but item description says its compatible. It could be perhaps the latest update may have bug fixes but this is the case its outdated.

In Elements Item shows:

What is included?
*Documentation Included
*Updates included
*Personalized support not included

Thanks

Elements downloads do not come with purchase codes because:

- Documentation | yes

- Support | no

- Updates | not in the same way that themeforest works.

Mostly, authors update the themes with the latest copies as/when they become available, so users need to be subscribed to be able to access these, and the update process will be more manual than via WP plugins etc.

It’s worth noting that some themes restrict access to certain features/functionality such as demo content etc. where it required purchase codes to activate.

If for some reason the Elements version is outdated then you can always message the author and see if they will resolve it.

Authors are left unchecked on this issue.How can I manually update that via WP plugins? Thanks

There’s no way to use the plugin because that relies on purchase codes that are not provided with elements downloads.

For now the best option is to email the author and ask them to update things.

I have already emailed the author for that. Thanks