Theme demo content is not getting uploading, please help.

I have purchased a theme for $75 but the theme is installed demo content is not getting uploading. Please help I can provide my all login credentials… It’s urgent, I raised ticket but they are not responding properly… Help would be strongly appreciable…

Hi,

Contact with your purchase item author hope they will help you out from your issue.

Thanks!

How many days takes for reply and work done…

It is depending on your item author.

Hi,

have you checked theme documentation. in documentation hope you will get a guideline how to import demo content and other necessary help.

Most authors reply any support request as quickly they can (within 1 day).

Thanks

Hi,
I raised ticket 5 days back but demo content is not uploading… I can provide login credentials please somebody help…

Thanks and regards,

Krishnamurthy.N

What happens when you try to install it?

Demo content is not getting uploading…
Rest everything done https://www.infoexprese.com

Check…

What actually happens when you try and upload the content?

Your site looks like you may not have set the front page or nav

When you go into appearance > pages are the pages there even if they are not showing front end?

Please help me find login credentials.
GoDaddy credentials

(Personal info removed)

Thanks & Regards,

Krishnamurthy

Your hosting and CPanel info is irrelevant to this query - you only need WP admin access

Ok, please clear it out my problem I will change password… Help would be appreciable and if required payment can do from PayPal…

Thanks and regards,

Krishnamurthy.N

Are there

This is not something which we could help with.

Without knowing what error message or issue you see when you tried to install content then it’s impossible to offer more advice

You need to log into your WP admin and see of the pages exist. If they are there then read the documentation with the theme about how to set the navigation, front page and other assets up correctly.

I had given to web development agency for theme installation now I am getting this error this theme code already is registered with other domain… What to do now I raised so many tickets they are not responding properly it’s been 8 days…

Unfortunately without knowing exactly what has and has not been done, and visibility of the site admin then it’s impossible for anyone here to offer more advice.

The author is your best option for more info.

Out of Interest what theme is this?

I bro since, I am not able to install my theme given for third party web development agency, for theme installation… Inside dashboard it’s not showing pitch dashboard

With key registration… Please check what is the problem and get back soon or refund money back… Another error I am getting Your theme (Pitch) contains outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files. These files may need updating to ensure they are compatible with the current version of WooCommerce. Suggestions to fix this:

Update your theme to the latest version. If no update is available contact your theme author asking about compatibility with the current WooCommerce version.

If you copied over a template file to change something, then you will need to copy the new version of the template and apply your changes again.

Website - https://infoexprese.com

Login - https://infoexprese.com/wp-admin/index.php

Thanks and regards,

Krishnamurthy.N

Again - while we can see that the content has installed, you need to speak with the author with any issues. No one in these forums will be able to help you.

@Select-Themes are one of the most experienced and respected authors on envato so I am certain that there is not a problem with the theme.

We can see that they replied to your comment (2 days) ago on the item, and while there is a new version of Woo Commerce this only came out 4 days ago so again I am sure that they will update the theme accordingly.

Why pitch dashboard not showing with key registration…This agency done anything fraud…

I am getting this error theme is already registered with other domain…