Theme Check Plugin INFO

I have found the following INFO from themecheck plugin for my WordPress Theme:

INFO: Possible hard-coded links were found in the file b-redux-theme-options.php.
Line 310: ‘desc’ => sprintf( esc_html__( ‘Just mention the fontawesome icon name like skype, envelope, etc. You can find the icon name list %s’, ‘b’ ), ‘here’),

• INFO: iframe was found in the file b-redux-theme-options.php iframes are sometimes used to load unwanted adverts and code on your site.

Line 3162: ‘subtitle’ => esc_html__( 'There are two options here. Facebook JavaScript SDK and post embed code. If you use

Line 3170: ‘desc’ => sprintf( esc_html__( 'If you don’t use

Line 3187: ‘desc’ => sprintf( esc_html__( 'Just delete the default code and paste your own. If you use

Line 3260: ‘subtitle’ => esc_html__( ‘Paste your google map embed code

Line 3263: ‘desc’ => sprintf( esc_html__( 'You have to collect your location specific google map embed code i.e.,

Line 3264: ‘default’ => '<iframe src='https://www.google.com/maps/embed?pb=!1m18!1m12!1m3!1d234653.50

Look! the themecheck.org (online themecheck service) has shown a CRITTICAL ALERT for the LINE 3264 that is shown as INFO in themecheck plugin. The critical alert is:

• Presence of iframes : iframes are sometimes used to load unwanted adverts and malicious code on another site Found

And now what can I do for those INFO and alert?

Are these INFO and alert are allowable exceptions or not for themeforest theme release?

Thanks in advance. 