TheGem Import Plugin will not update

Hello.
I am hoping someone can help with this issue.
I update weekly and yet this update just appeared on my dashboard yesterday. Despite several attempts to update, this plugin does not update, or does not remove the request to update from my Plugins section or my dashboard?
TheGem Import
You have version 3.9.0 installed. Update to 4.5.5. View version 4.5.5 details.
Compatibility with WordPress 5.5.1: Unknown
Has anyone else encountered this issue, and if so possible solution?
thanks in advance!

Hi,

Contact with your purchase item author hope they will help you out from your issue.

Thanks!

I’m experiencing the same type of issue.

You have version 3.9.0 installed. Update to 4.5.5. View version 4.5.5 details.
Compatibility with WordPress 5.5.1: Unknown

Has someone discovered a solution ?
thanks in advance!

1 Like

sadly no! I have tried repeatedly to update, and the routine seems to run but then not actually update?
I tried contacting support, but now getting a different error message! Waiting to hear back on the second error now, then I can go back to this one.

if this wasn’t so pathetic, it would be funny. Will post a solution if i ever get one!

Hi guys, this sounds strange, the update should run without any problems. Can you please provide your ticket number so we can check it in our support center?

Cant get a support ticket because the support plan we had for our initial site launch expired!
So while the update is free, the support plan is not and we have to pay to get the update to work!

Hi, you can use our contact form here https://themeforest.net/user/codexthemes and provide your URL, we will check

1 Like

I have forwarded the information.

I sent my request through the suggested link and received an email which was marked as SPAM by our email security.
The email came from a Gmail account and requesting Web credentials? this seems suspicious. Is this the normal method of requests or responses?

Hi, yes, it is an email from our team. If you prefer, you can use our support center at codexthemes.ticksy.com for this.

1 Like