The7 theme crashed cause internal server error

wordpress

I am developing a site using The7 theme on word press. Yesterday everything was great, then the site just disappeared. 500 server error. Hosting company said it was the theme.

Today I rebuilt everything, using The7 theme. Same thing.

Chrome displays:

“Internal Server Error The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request. Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@qwrap.org and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error. More information about this error may be available in the server error log. Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.”

My conversation with the host:

"The issue is with one of the plugins , I have disabled the plugins and site is loading without error. Now I am checking the effefcted plugin. Please wait some time.

I have reenabled all the plugins and now your website is loading, but is not displayinh anything. Also your wordpress is loading without fine. It looks like the issue with the theme, can you please change the theme to default theme and check, if it is working fine then please contact the current theme vendor to fix the theme issue."

Any idea what I should do? I’m burnt, no sleep & this project is overdue.

Hello,

Contact with your item author hope they will help you out from your issue.

Thanks!