The Ultimate AJ Goals and Achievements Thread 🚀

Hey everyone,

We’ve all got our own goals as authors on AudioJungle, so I thought it would be cool to start a thread that motivates everyone to achieve those goals! On this thread you can set your own targets and post back to yourself when you’ve achieved them. Be ambitious! You may not come back to check these off the list for a long time - aim high :smiley:

Here goes, the rules are:

• Set yourself ONE goal that you want to achieve as an author on AudioJungle. This can be anything from reaching a certain number of sales / items in your portfolio, unlocking a badge, reaching the popular files list, or even getting your first track approved.

• Use the following format:
    Example:
    Goal 1: reach 500 sales

• When you’ve achieved that goal, reply to yourself highlighting the goal you achieved. For example:
    Goal 1 = ACHIEVED! Then set another one!

Right then, I’ll go first:

Goal 1: reach author level 8 :rocket:

Now let’s hear yours!

32 Likes

Yessssss, I love this thread. Go Go Go Go.

8 Likes

Here we go! my goal for this year was to reach author level 5 and I’m pretty close to that so I have to set up another.

Goal 1: reach the weekly top seller list!

Given the fact that I make a not so main stream, niche music…see you in a few years on this thread :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Goal 1: get 1000 sales :gift:

3 Likes

Goal 1 : become an elite author

Will take some time though :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Goal 1: level 6 author
I hope it will be next month :wink:

2 Likes

Goal 1: To reach Author Level 6 by November 2016.

3 Likes

Goal 1: 1000 Sales :trophy:

2 Likes

Goal 1: To write a corporate track that makes it to the top half of the weekly seller page. All other goals will surely follow :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Goal 1: 10 sales, I am a new member this is a big goal for me…

4 Likes

Goal: Reach Elite author this year or at least get a steady income… dream big guys…dream big…

2 Likes

Goal 1: 500 sales :rocket:

2 Likes

Goal 1: To have a Featured Item :smiley:

That would hopefully help pave the way toward subsequent goals…

1 Like

Goal 1: reach the weekly top seller list! :golf: and get a badge ( weekly top seller ) !) :grinning:

1 Like

Goal 1: Make about 500 dollar/month

2 Likes

Goal 1: reach 500 sales and level 5 by end of October (will be one year on audiojungle)

3 Likes

Goal 1: Reach 1000 sales by the end of November.

2 Likes

Great thread!

Goal 1: Achieve author Level 9 by Dec 22, 2016.

3 Likes

Goal 1: Achieve author Level 4 by the end of 2016.

2 Likes

Goal 1: Achieve author Level 3 :rocket:

2 Likes