The Ultimate AJ Goals and Achievements Thread ๐Ÿš€

Goal 1: Live long enough to see the day when the Number 1 song does not start with a reverse chord or cymbal crescendo.

3 Likes

Goal 1: Reach Author Top 1000 by the end of 2016

1 Like

Goal 1: Reach 100 sales

2 Likes
  1. get at least 1-2 sales for new items. (no inspiration and reason to upload new tracks because they invisible)
1 Like

achieved! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Goal 2 : Get to the weekly top seller list.

1 Like

Goal 1: Have a trending track.

1 Like

2 will definitely help with 5!!! :wink:

2 Likes

Goal 1: 52%. I hope today or tomorrow it will happen.
P.S. 4 hours later. Yay! Done! :smiley_cat:
Next Goal 2: 400 sales.

3 Likes

Great thread!

My previous goal was to reach 1,000 sales. I reached that number a day or two ago. Woo Hoo!

Now my goal is very simple. Write a track that makes it to the popular files list and stays there for at least 4 weeks! To get there Iโ€™ve slowed down producing tracks and focused on better quality and writing things for the market. I submitted my 1st track in about 30 days just today and Iโ€™m getting started on another right away.

6 Likes

Goal 1 achieved! got level 5 and 500 sales. Glad to see it one month before Iโ€™d hoped

Goal 2: 1000 sales by April 2017 :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Phenominal thread.

Goal 1:
Become an Elite Author - ACHIEVED DEC 27, 2016!

Goal 2: Author Level 8 ACHIEVED APRIL 10, 2018!

Goal 3: Author Level 9โ€ฆ why not?

5 Likes

Goal 1: Stop taking drugs, see if I can make money on music instead = achieved
Goal 2: Have a stable 200 sales a month so that I can move to Chiang Mai Thailand, rent a house and become a 100% digital nomad
Goal 3: Have a stable income enough to rent a penthouse in Bangkok and start my own family

2 Likes

Goal โ„–2:400 Sales=Done. Great

Next Goal โ„–3: 500 Sales and Goal โ„–4: Paw=5.

2 Likes

1st Goal didnt achieved !
Be lvl 5 until end of september ! wanted like 4 sales last 10 days and got only 1 !
bummer :confused:

1 Like

Set another one! :wink:

2 Likes

cant ! i have to reach this first ! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Well unless you go back in time you canโ€™t get it by the end of September :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

iโ€™ll try to go back ! :stuck_out_tongue: one year exactly and start writing corporate :smiley:

4 Likes

Thank you for motivation @AurusAudio!
GOAL 1: get into the โ€œTop new authorsโ€ list of the October :golf:

1 Like