Cool idea!)
Goal 1: Achieve 1000 sales! :rocket:

2 Likes

Great idea, James :slight_smile:
Goal 1 : Become an elite author

3 Likes

Goal 1: Achieve author Level 3

2 Likes

Goal 0.25: Already reached; that was to make enough money to buy a good beer to celebrate my first little batch of 1$ sounds sales.

Goal 0.50: Already reached; that was to make enough money to buy a 3/4 acoustic guitar for my 8 years old daughter.

Goal 0.75: Already reached; that was to make enough money to buy some yeast packets and stuff to make a big batch of homemade dandelion wine.

Now, for Goal 1: Reach at least 1000 sales, a year after my first one. At 269 half-way in, I need 731 more… For me, it’s quite a big goal!

3 Likes

Goal 1: to reach author level 6

3 Likes

Goal 1. get a top monthly author badge

4 Likes

Goal 1: To achieve stable sales on audiojungle :signal_strength:

3 Likes

u almost done!

3 Likes

Goal 1: a lightning batch!

2 Likes

Goal 1: To get featured in any of the categories - Free file, Item, Author by the middle of 2017

3 Likes

Goal 1: Get 2000 sales :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Goal 1: When I sort my portfolio items by sales, I don’t want to see items with less than 20 sales on the first page.

(My goal is also to become less obsessed with AJ but if I publish this as an official goal, it kind of defeats itself…)

3 Likes

Goal 1: 6.2K in Earnings Till New Year!
Actually not a Goal it’s a must to do! :smile:

2 Likes

Goal 1: 1K until end this week (I need only 3 last sales) :slight_smile:
Goal 2: Reach the next 1,000 sales

2 Likes

Great stuff, guys! Keep it coming :smile:

Also to everyone posting, remember to set one goal at a time. When you achieve Goal 1, then set Goal 2! :wink:

1 Like

Goal 1: Beat my best month ever for sales this month. On target!

Goal 2: Lose one stone per month until Christmas. I’m getting too tubby, I used to be so slender and beautiful.

Goal 3: Visit Envato HQ.

Goal 4: Get to Everest Base Camp.

Goal 5: Select a wife.

6 Likes

I’ve got a big goal in mind, but since we’re talking about one goal at a time I’ll share the first step on the way to the bigger goal…

100 sales is the first goal / step.

3 Likes

Goal 1: Reach Author Level 4 by the end of 2016

2 Likes

Goal 5: at Everest base camp? :wink:

3 Likes

Goal 1 : become an elite author!:sunglasses:

1 Like