The theme I installed went under review and disappeared

I added a product in Adobe XD format and it said review time. Then it suddenly disappeared, I checked the mail, it’s not there either. Do I have to send it again, what should I do?

Hi @Starteji,

If you can’t see your Item in your envato dashboard right sidebar then your Item has reviewed and you must should receive email of the review result (if not Unchecked the Review email notification in your Settings => Email Settings).

If you didn’t receive the Item review notification email (you should to check spam/junk as well), then check your email settings (Settings => Email Settings) in Envato market Dashboard Settings, is there a check mark for Item review notifications.

Sometimes email can go in spam, so need to check inbox, spam, junk as well.

Thanks

It’s not marked. Well, can I send an e-mail again about the result? Is this possible?
Thanks

If your item is hard rejected then not possible to receive the past review result notification email. If soft rejected then check your Dashboard ‘Hidden Items’ tab. If your item exists in the ‘Hidden Items’ tab click on that item then check History Tab, there you will get the issue you have to fix.