The Sales Monitor

@romlam Chaos theory + small period of time + you never saw such statistics = you finally see it.

@Voxyde Sorry. Here is nice theory for you. Do you know why Envato update Top Authors page at 12:00 and not at midnight? - Because they need time to fake sales stats! :astonished: True story.

Sales here have go way, way down. :slightly_frowning_face:

Why do they need to make fake sales stats?

I’ve had 13 sales on February 3rd, if that is of anyones interest. I had 12 sales the day before and 12 sales the day after (still has 40 minutes to go). So nothing marks February 3rd as special in my data.

2 Likes

Aha :blush: this is what I love to see :muscle:

:man_facepalming:I wrote about a selection of authors who are in the table near me. (3600-3850 sales). You are very far from this (29508 sales). Just my little observation. But it seems that people like to create a conspiracy theory from my words. Well, that is their choice :slight_smile:
In general, I’m not complaining about sales. Sales are not bad

Your own fault, you wrote:

a crash, server reboot etc would affect big authors as well.
I’m just sharing my data here. Don’t blame me that you try to backpaddle from your own theories of server crashes etc.

Of course, it was just a 3600-3850 sales server crash :man_facepalming:

1 Like

I think Romlam doesnt exist. Its a artificial inteligence hired by other markets and powered by quantum fusion.

1 Like

Oops, I was declassified. Ahahhaha. I love you, guys :laughing:

2 Likes

Feb started pretty slow for me.

1 Like

Very bad sales! (

2 Likes

sales decreased by 66% compared to the previous year. (For January and February.)

2 Likes

Slow sales this week

yesterday and today sales are good for me I hope this will continue rest of the month

2 Likes

Same with me, the day before yesterday is the best day in this month (I got 5 sales). Sometime I felt Envato like a travel guide. He brings all tourists to my shop for a day and then he takes all to other shop. He comes to me only 1 or 2 day per month :partying_face: :joy:

2 Likes

Same here also :roll_eyes: the day before yesterday I got 7 sales in a day, now the tourists have gone :joy: they went to visit other authors.

1 Like

Yeah, end of week did pretty well. So around average week after all

Total disaster for me despite of new item. About 80% drop.

1 Like

Everything is down? Anyone know what is going on?

3 Likes

For me everything is average