The Sales Monitor

Oh this is bad just 16 sales for the whole month :scream:

Average Sales, Looks like i will end up 10% lesser sales compared with January 2018

Yeah, I suppose so :man_facepalming:

60% lost compared with the last year January, won’t be able to transfer through swift transaction.

Less than in last December. Drop and drop.

ended up at a totally average month, last item became a bestseller so without that it would have been slightly below average. Cannot complain about 2019 so far.

2 Likes

Same here, average month, if first week was the same as rest, it could be in level with the best months of 2018 and seems to be better than December 2018

just compared it with last year january just got 35% less than last year january. and below average. overall very bad month for me

Sumtin iz goin on…

Sometimes I compare how many sales I have for the current day with the number of sales for the current day from other authors. As a rule, I take the analysis of the authors who are next to me in the table Top Authors.
Today I have 0 sales. Nothing strange actually. Sometimes it happens. But having made a comparative analysis today, I noticed that 95% of the authors (who are near me in the table) also have 0 sales this day. And now it’s strange. Something affected the total sales on the marketplace this day. I hope it was just some kind of crash, or server reboot, and so on. I hope tomorrow everything will be restored :pray: :slight_smile: :ok_hand:

2 Likes

For me 1-5 Sales on weekends are normal for most of time. Sometimes it can be 0, sometimes around 10 sales. But in average there are 3 sales, which I got this weekend also.

Just Checked top authors list and @secondfalseiteration I pursue you)

I know that sales can be very different. But I write specifically about today (Feb 3). 95% of the authors of which I checked, also have 0 sales today. And it is strange :face_with_monocle:

As for me - I have 2 today. But last 3-4 months I usually don’t expect sales on weekends

3 Likes

What will make it more strange. Top Author page updates at 12:00 (Sydney, Australia, Time zone), and your Sales on Earnings page “change” the day at normal time at midnight (0:00, same time zone).
So It’s a coincidence. You had 0 sales, started to calculate other Authors sales, and, of course, you found proves of conspiracy theory. One day is too little period to find something more useful than chaos.

I too had 0 sales on Feb 3. It is a rare thing based on my past statements. Btw, I don’t research about one day sales, just thought it would be fun to say “same pinch” :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Last week of January was very good for me, but now I have 7 days without sales.:snail:

1 Like

Wow, that was nice boost

1 Like

The fact that the information did not have time to be updated in the list of “Top Authors” does not affect what I am saying. I checked 20-10 authors by going to their page and comparing the number of actual sales with the number of yesterday’s sales. And it was at 23:30 Melbourne.
I make such comparisons periodically, and as I said, I see such statistics for the first time. No conspiracy theories, just a minor observation based on the sales of several authors. I am not one of those who shout “WE WILL ALL DIE” when they see 0 sales per day on their own accounts.