The Sales Monitor

As I expedcted very bad start. Flying to the abyss continues.

2018 and 2017 graph. Nearly all the sales from motion graphics category.
data

It is overall drop of visitors since 22 of December. Climbing should start this week

1 Like

Fresh from my best year ever (+35% from 2017) and best month (dec 2018) I can tell that these are the worst first 6 days of the year in my Envato career :joy:
Sales are less even with more files, thank god people still like to spend money on expensive items despite Elements!

I see it’s been a tough week for everyone who didn’t produce any NYE items looking at last week best sellers, hopefully sales will pick up this week when mostly everyone is back to work!

1 Like

Users are coming back with sales. Just Today and Yesterday I’ve made more than last week

2 Likes

7 sales so far in this month.

5 for me :), but I got a several sales reversal for something that has been sold like months ago I still dont get the sales reversal system…how can the bank first approve the transaction than withdraw that approval additionally

7 sales today which is ok, overal drop around 50% - first week was really bad. But future weeks looks more promising

Yes from worse to worse. Disaster in sales.

3 Likes

3 sales in the first 10 days of this month.

1 Like

welcome to the club

1 Like

Very bad sales!! 2 sales in the first 10 day of this month!! :snail:

4 sales this month

1 Like

Sales are back to normal

2 Likes

Level Up :partying_face:

11 Likes

Gratz!

Kongračiuleišion! Vel dizervd ai vud sei.

1 Like

this is sentence which I understand, but english no… :slight_smile:

congrats man :slight_smile:

December was above average, but January is a total disaster. Sales fell by 90%. And there is not a single sale from US in January. Wtf?

2 Likes