The Sales Monitor

Only if you don’t include earnings from Videohive. Each item on Elements it’s a little drop on Videohive. So if earnings on Elements will stay the same with uploading more items, in the end you will lose money on main market. That’s the problem.

Don’t know, by far I don’t feel it. Market earnings are growing. Same items are selling in both markets.

But I don’t add Newest items to Elements on the other hand my top-sellers are in Elements

December is terrible for me.

2 Likes

This Pre-Christmas week was amazing :slight_smile:

This month for me was the record breaker…BUT keep in mind that I uploaded 5 new items recently after a long time

sales12-2018

From month to month i’m falling down, no matter how much i work.
Overall very bad year

1 Like

The same. This year is the worst since i joined Videohive

1 Like

This year for me was great, specially last few months. Not the best on Videohive, but Elements helped to rise my earnings to a new high.

I’m full of new ideas and impatient to create all of them next year. In 2018 I created 14 items (one is still in queue and I hope it will be approved this year). But I want to bring some attention to those projects that I didn’t complete and putted them off. R.I.P. Do you have such a list? :grinning:

Merry Christmas! :christmas_tree:

6 Likes

You are not alone.:joy:

1 Like

Very bad sales! (

of course sales are bad, half the world is celebrating Christmas :slight_smile:

Sales will come back in January.

PS: Merry Christmas everyone!

9 Likes

Glad to see I’m not the only night owl here :joy:

1 Like

:laughing: It’s much more comfortable for eyes! I turn on dark mode where it’s possible. Don’t understand how people can look at white color all day long.
I even don’t use any background image to have perfectly dark gray solid color as a background.

On topic:
Still have good sales.

1 Like

since the begining of my videohive career This december is the worst :frowning:

1 Like

The worst month in the year. Happy new year everyone. I hope 2019 would be much better.

1 Like

suddenly I have sales - this holidays days :slight_smile: actually good graphic/statics - but that’s that :slight_smile:

money is avarage

Green line - My expectation for the next year.
Red line - Reality.
:rofl:

5 Likes

2018 was over, Sales wise 2018 was slightly below average, 11.5% lower than 2017, 20.5% lower than 2016

Yearly

December was fantastic with 622 sales, Best month in the year

Monthly

Overall, yes, Elements taken away some sales, But happy with Holiday and winter sales

Looking for a stable 2019

4 Likes

Happy new year everyone!

How are you doin? First post after new years:D sales are low but that always been the case after every new year celebration.

December wasnt as low as I expected. Have almost no Christmasy wintery projects…

Your last sale was 5 days ago.