The Sales Monitor

You have to admit though that you ARE shaming authors who chose to sell on Elements. You have to understand, this is a bussiness, and I’m not leaving money on the table for the sake of people I don’t personally know.

2 Likes

Exactly that.

It’s an example of person who has one bad month, and you start conversations with him. :smile:

By the way, for some time ago there was the market Revostok (does not exist at the moment), there were high prices of projects. And at the same time, Videohive was gaining momentum, where there were dumping prices. In relation to the authors of Revostok, we were the authors who created the dumping. And if someone would tell me that he is losing profits because of the authors from Videohive, who sells cheaper, then I would say that you’re right, it’s true (and I do not understand why I should take offense at this), we sell cheaper but more often, but in the end, our monthly profits are greater than yours, because selling projects 200 times for 10 dollars, and selling 5 times for 200 dollars is a different thing. Well, if somebody can say the same about Elements, that authors can earn there more than authors make on Videohive right now, then great! Keep it up! If it so, maybe soon I will be in your ranks, who will strengthen the dumping of Videohive! And I do not know why I should be offended if someone tells me that I’m dumping for Videohive. I will say yes, of course, because it is more profitable. :slight_smile: But, at the moment, my calculations show that it is unprofitable.

3 Likes

:joy:

2 Likes

Well the ideal situation at present would be earning more on VideoHive and Elements combined, than just on VideoHive.

5 Likes

Guys this is not a civil war. The videohivers VS the elementers. Everyone has his/her own perspective on things. I respect the opinion and worry of @Wayman, because we were here from the beginning and when an author with his experience decides to write to the forum after a long time we have to hear. From the other side things change and the market changes too. Sometimes the change is tough. And the level of change is not equal for all authors.

PS My sales were not affected by elements. Maybe only the first 10 days of June.

1 Like

Yeah, but the only difference is that when Revostock disappeared, we continued to receive good rewards for frequent sales at dumping prices. And it’s really a big question whether will Elements allow authors to earn the same amount or more than on Videohive if most buyers from Videohive will go to the market with a subscription system. (For myself, I know the answer, so I’m not asking you to answer it).

But if we will talk about the new service placeit, then unlike Elements, I believe that this service can really bring more new type buyers and help authors to earn more (even despite the tiny author percentage from the subscription price), because this service is for all people, not only for those who have After Effects. I talked with the support of the EnvatoVideo app (closed at the moment) about this feature for Videohive a few years ago, but they decided not to develop it and have closed the app, but now they bought the service with this feature.

For your information, Authors who joined Elements already receive invite to Placeit.

Happy for you.

If the conditions will be such that to participate in Placeit I must also be joined to Elements, then, thank you, I will stay only on Videohive.

I don’t think that they will invite only Elements Authors. Maybe it’s just the first wave.

:thinking:

Graph

Sales are going down day by day, Just 1 sale for this month.

1 Like

At least you got nice mountain shape :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

sad chart…

Second day in this week with “0” Sales

you are almost coming to back where you have started :frowning: so sad :frowning:

Sales stopped, worst month for me.

5 Likes

So where are the USA buyers?

3 Likes

Envato really must put a limitations on Elements project upload. Now there are 2,111 video templates and it rises every week.

1 Like