Who cry about 29? Now it’s 16,50
Keep supporting that business and cry
Created by Envato - Killed by Envato
I hope everyone enjoying every cent from elements
I’m not!!
2xdrop on sales
Cheers!

3 Likes

When I look at all these negative responses, I feel that I don’t want to work anymore on making templates :sweat:
miseld has more than 260 items and he is complaining about his sales, this is really not good :disappointed_relieved:

well, miseld is complaining throughout the whole time this thread existed, yet he never stopped adding new items. So maybe that’s what you should take away from this :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Start worrying when Miseld isn’t complaining!

4 Likes

i observed some pattern in his posts, First 2 - 3 weeks of the month - Low/disastrous sales, Last week - sales is picking up, After Month ends - average to slightly better sales, No hard feelings @miseld , Just for fun :wink:

On topic : Sales at its worst

2 Likes

Am i a super star here :slight_smile:
Ok i will be honest with you all.

When you earn over 2k per month and suddenly your earnings are drop to 1k what would you do?
I am someone who works on a long term basis here. Me, my wife and my two kids depends on my Envato Earnings. I’m uploading items continuously on Videohive and Audiojungle and the main problem is that my earnings are going down from some reason.
I’m here last 7-8 years and i need just 3-4k for reach $250k in sales, i am very excited because of that. In one word a lot of work is required for a big success on the Envato Market.
That is my short story about my life on the Envato Market.

2 Likes

my post was not meant to ridicule misel’s complain behaviour, rather showing that although his impression is most of the time that sales are worse he keeps believing in this market and adds new items.

1 Like

I’ll never pay attention to negative responses. I notice that many people don’t know how to use calculator, they just express their emotions. They feel like they deserve more sales, and nothing interests them anymore. I argued a couple of times with them, but it’s useless.
For example, @miseld. Sorry, man, don’t want to heart you :slightly_smiling_face:. 2 days ago he said he had 60% of average month earnings. Now he complain about 50% drop (from 2K to 1K). So you never see actual numbers, and don’t have objective statistic. This thread is about emotions, not about reality.
We all have good and bad sales, and I think it’s good to share this emotions here. Just remember that this is not objective view. You may use web.archive to see actual sales of an author. And I guaranty that you will be shocked how the real numbers differ from what the person says.

1 Like

It’s ok, agree with you about statistics but roughly i can’t predict next day. A lot of ups and downs every day but in a basic this month has a drop 45-50% for me.

1 Like

I love him really.

What would I do? I’d rely on my earnings from other marketplaces and hope that the first proper month from Elements makes up for some (and hopefully most) of the drop. That’s what I am doing.

1 Like

all%20timesales%202017-2018

First graph is All time earnings per year
Second graph is comparison 2017-2018 (do you see a slight drop in sales?)

The difference in earnings is $13.2k I doubt that any miracle would happen in next 5 months, that will significantly change my overall earnings. My goal is to constantly to grow no matter is it $1, $100 or $1000 more per year. We all complaining here but why nobody share marketing strategies or tips how to grow. All I know is if one of us success, all others will benefit from that. I’m not invited to be the part of Envato Elements, and i don’t have any so serious secondary incomes except Envato Market.

1 Like

actually the graph looks quite good to me. The difference in February is much bigger than what July will end up. So far it looks like your 2018 will end up slightly below 2017.

And to be honest, when I read your post I have expected earnings to be much less and certainly not growing for the last years. So, actually, with these graphs you kind of proven that you sometimes tend to exaggerate :wink:

2 Likes

4 days no sales ( new record for me for a long time)

Feel my pain. Green - this year. Blue - 2017.
And I think I have good sales in 2018, because this year I was not so productive and spend less time on Envato Market.
What I know, if I work hard, I will get all my earnings back. It’s under my control. So I don’t worry so much. I think that money is not the main thing in life. Of course, I also have wife and kid, and also need to pay my bills.

UPD: Envato is my main income.

UPD2:

Nice idea. But on market where almost everybody try to copy each other (and it’s main strategy), I don’t think that people want to listen any advice.
I even don’t look at popular page, because it’s so boring. I try to find inspiration in other places. May be it’s not so profitable, but much-much more interesting.

1 Like

Look at this graph

Sales

2018 Sales were slightly below 5th Box (40 - 42%) after 7 Months of the year, Still only 5 months left to cover remaining 60% sales to reach 2017 earnings, Forget about reaching 2016 Sales, which is best so far

So moral of the story is everyone sinking together, you are not alone

1 Like

Earnings was better with 6 items (2013y) than now with 62 items in my portfolio…

1 Like

hmmm…I’ve uploaded more items in 2017 than 2016 with similar results.
I am determined to make 2018 the best. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Major drop for summer
09%20AM

and i`ve got Five Kids to Feed!

3 Likes