The Sales Monitor

Yep. I think you can choose which After Effects items you want included, but all video and motion graphics items are included automatically.

Yeeeeesh.

Is only your main account available on elements?

Both.

Oh mate… I feel you…

Hope its gonna go to normal next month!

1 Like

50% drop this month

1 Like

Yesterday without sales, overall very bad month and quarter. This is very serious, i think Envato should consider our situation, even it’s not more funny and can ruin the business. What ever they do, they are doing wrong, all these years market was safe, now looks like collapsing.

6 Likes

Your daily one looks pretty similar to mine!

There is a difference in earnings at 15.3K till end of the year, comparing with past year. That is 2.5k per month, from this aspect it’s mission impossible, thanks to someone who run our marketing and trying to make things better. Also more items, seems no impact on sales. I was happy when i had less than 100 items, i have a drop in all aspects even if i produce VH + AJ items almost every month plus doing the updates for old items.

2 Likes

sales are deteriorating, the following months are worse than the previous one, as well as with elemnts, once the project was transferred to the elements, the project immediately appeared on pirate sites

1 Like

I’m not invited to Elements and i doubt i will ever accept that business model.

1 Like

Green - this month, blue - last year
Yes, there is a drop. But not so huge one. Plus I prepared myself for summer and Elements. I’m eating ice cream and feeling good. :stuck_out_tongue::icecream:

UPD: And important, I still think crabs are to blame for everything!

8 Likes

Disaster month for me. Damn I must have predicted this and have taken some freelance works, I thought second half it will rise 1/3 of last month earning and 1/4 of average Earning. Does envato doing anything for the change of this situation

3 Likes

Indeed the worst month on codecanyon in the last three years, it can’t be a coincidence since everybody here is complaining.

Guys please hear our cry!

1 Like

Just wanted to point that this thread is talking about sales trends of videohive only. Elements may impact all markets but here those who complain about low sales were always doing the same for years if not months before inclusion of Elements model.

The apparent panic this thread caused me 2 years back is still doing the same job of adrenal rush :wink:. So personally I stopped worrying with others graph but only with mine. Looking at mine, the graph stays consistent with previous years - if anybody bothers. I do only motion graphic items and don’t have items on Elements.

4 Likes

for me this month better then last, but actually this is statistic - this year statistic/graphic line is going down

1 Like

Looks like your June will come out on par with May.

So although those two months were bad, judging by your graph there is not a sudden drop in June, rather in May already.

For me, this is going to be the worst month on videohive since ~2014. However, I didn’t upload anything new for quite some time, so this could be totally the result of my absence of uploading than the appearance of elements.
On a brighter side, I’m looking forward to the earnings report of Elements to see if it can fill the gap I had on videohive.

1 Like

https://videohive.net/user/inlifethrill/portfolio - this is my hero :slight_smile: -superman - no upload nothing from 2012.

4 Likes

True, hats down. Looking at his portfolio i sometimes wondering what will happen if he upload items without any break :slight_smile:

1 Like

4 days w/ No sales.

1 Like