The Sales Monitor

always stealing. Buy not a file, but the right to use it. I do not think that pirates have significantly reduced our incomes all this time. I had a drop to 11.06 now more or less, and connected with the summer fall

From what I see everybody here is complaining that elements is not worth it as an author, sales are going down, the entire contributors community is not happy and already thinking of alternatives.

Guys what the heck, things were going great, why this mess with elements? What am I missing, s the profit so big for envato that is worth it to lose a massive amount of contributors and break a model that worked great for many years and probably for many years to come.

It dosenā€™t make any sense, I literally donā€™t understand, again what I am not seeing here, maybe someone can clear things up for me.

Exactly dosenā€™t make any sense but pushing away authors no matter the business model is a bad choice no matter what envato direction might be.

In the end a client wants a working product and support for it not a mess with a milion plugins

Still in my book when it comes to web software this is a very bad decision, if an author dosenā€™t support itā€™s work is useless, things are always changing on the web.

So to understand this better elements sell so well that envato direction is elements and the rest of the marketplace can die slowly, this is pure stupidity ā€¦

1 Like

Very slow!!! Very few sales this week ā€¦:surfing_man:t3:

3 Likes

also low sales. i meanā€¦ zero =) 3 days already. summer is always bad for me =(

1 Like

Taiwan - Slovenia - Iraq - Nepal - rare customers but no USA

1 Like

@DOGmotion @Rickyloca @DiegoMirnov @333pix @keybal

Hi Authors,

Weā€™ve responded to some similar questions and concerns around earnings in Elements, so we wanted to revisit the way that we explain how earnings work for authors who are new to Elements.

As @SpaceStockFootage and @devotchkah have mentioned, it is too early to view your full earnings report. As such, the video earnings that have been shared on the forums recently and in this thread - do not accurately represent what you can expect to receive as an author on Elements.

Please see our latest response in this forum thread here for more information.

Thanks!

One reason sales could be down. The advertising is being directed to Elements.

6 Likes

Iā€™m back, a lot of people are traveling from Germany on vacation probably to Greece and Croatia. McDonaldā€™s Now have Digital displays in their shops instead of classic Menu on plastic panels (in 2017 i didnā€™t see them in every store). A lot of video is used almost in every Big market or store. I see a lot of potential there as a big market. The truth is that World Cup is in focus these days in Germany, but September is near :wink:
Anyway sales are little slow in this period.

7 Likes

Right, this week is horrible for me, only 1 sale ā€¦ Ready for the game.:facepunch:t3:

3 Likes

The same here.
June started well for the first 8 days but now: 1 sale in 3 days.

2 Likes

Envato - for me Videohive :slight_smile: company from Australia went to USA, but why we, sorry me donā€™t have buyers from Australia ? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Worst month for last 5 years. Sales drop about 50%. Very bad tendency.

5 Likes

I think theyā€™re testing something again because itā€™s weird - 2-3 days gap of sales after a 1-2 tremendously good days

2 Likes

Best month so far, this year for meā€¦

1 Like

Wellā€¦ Month is almost gone, and i see HUGE drop in sales. This is unbelievable :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Wow! So sorry.

Big drop for me on my main account as well, but not as bad as yours. Slight increase in my non-exclusive accountā€¦ hoping the difference will be made up in Elements income. Time will tell.

SSF, are all of your videos in Elements?