The Sales Monitor

Just had a look at Elements earnings just generated…oh wellllll

10 items sold I don’t know how many times, total payout 1.29$, multiple sales worth 0,05$ each…
I’ll be back soon guys, I’m going to look for my dignity i guess I’ve lost it with Envato Elements!

No seriously, can someone explain me how this is going to be good for an author? I’m missing the point! Envato generates extra sales and I understand that, but authors? What are the advantages in seeing my items being sold for 5 cents?
1 week into Elements and I can’t even afford a cappuccino while my customers are enjoying my videos!
:joy:

11 Likes

Same situation! TOTAL EARNINGS for April = $0.35 … Serious?
Is there function to remove myself and my items from Envato Elements?

2 Likes

“Note: The data in this report is indicative only. It is intended to help you understand how your items are performing on Elements, but may not be 100% accurate.”

1 Like

Good to know, but 1.29$ it’s very far from 100$ haha :joy:

Anyway, why I read April earnings if videos landed on Elements 10 days ago?

1 Like

Datas for 1 day.3 April 2018

1 Like

I am seriously, guys. Is there are functions to remove all items from Element? I am really dissapointed with this funny earnings.

1 Like

Shouldn’t the number of downloads of each item be accessible ?

You can get a few chewing gums, though. :smiley:

Not really, there’s just a graph that tells you which is your best performing item for that payment period.

1.29$ = 1.09€ - 25% italian tax = roughly 0.80€ net…I’m not sure but I guess chewing gums are sold in packs and it’s 1€ minimum haha!

1 Like

That is why I am wondering about. I think that downloads per product should be accessible from the authors.

1 Like

I’d rather not knowing it! :joy:

2 Likes

It seems like a BAD JOKE… the monthly subscription should be 2029$ and then it would have a meaning for an author to participate .It is UNBELIEVABLE that some ‘‘genius’’ people want to destroy the market!! I can t see how elements will survive after all this disappointed authors want to leave .

2 Likes

my main worry about elements is that soon pirate sites will upload mega after effects templates packs…

5 Likes

Is this graph of 10 days of June ? or what kind of period? How can be earning be generated from april if video assets were added only 10 days ago?

1 Like

Is this graph of 10 days of June ?

In my case the period 1 — 30 April 2018

1 Like

How can you see that? I still have no items on my page and no earnings

1 Like

No information in “My Items” section yet. Open “Earnings report” section in https://elements-contributors.envato.com

My earnings page is empty