The Sales Monitor

Check the search system bro, logout :slight_smile:

Pretty slow here after a very decent May which was the best in 2018 so far.

2 Likes

What?? Can you post a screenshot?

1 Like

My best month this year has been May too, but now 3 days without sales …:fishing_pole_and_fish::surfing_man:t3:

He is from CodeCanyon. Envato change UI design there.

Hi. This thread only about videohive sales.

After effects template and stock footage are live on elements lets see how things will go for videohive in coming days.

slow start this week for me.

Hmm…Seems June will be worse than May.

Prepare yourselfs :))

ahah , so thats why June started so badly… Element is working now. Well that doesn`t sound good at all for videohivers. Already feeling huge drop in sales
P.S 60,000+ video templates & stock footage only for 228$ per year? This must be a joke…

No. Its all available for monthly sub now

Ok, 29$/m still doesnt change the point. You can download as many as you want for super cheap price.
The only good thing is that most authors uploaded their worst templates in general so far.

1 Like

Worst? Doesnt matter… thats gona be the breaking point. If you want to have expensive brand new lexus but they give you newest brand new toyota for free. … forget that lexus… you gona go for toyota.

Took a screenshot of weeks best top selling popular items. Will compare to next week. Will see the numbers.

1 Like

Oh, It’s very sudden launch.
And @Creattive was right! They give items for only 29$ per month, no need to buy annual subscription!

The beginning of the end :stuck_out_tongue::grin:

started as a bad month for me today is 5th and I just got 1% sales

Pretty slow start but it’s only the beginning. Then again June/July has always had a history of slow sales for me due to Summer vacation.

$29 unlimited AE??? Envato, this is a bad joke

3 Likes

This is not a joke, this is so real :sweat_smile:

No sales from Germany and South Korea. Strange?!

2 Likes