The Sales Monitor

Fail in May as well.

Screenshot_7

1 Like

Ouchā€¦ I just did a little check on earnings per month compared to last year and iā€™m at about a 25% decrease in earnings each month compared to last year. Canā€™t wait to see how earnings will be effected once envato element shows up

1 Like

Stable earnings as a rock.
But unfortunately around 10-12% less then last year.

1 Like

For me May was slightly above average & June started good.

1 Like

Looks promising?

Probably the worst and most unreliable tool :smiley: google analytics is so bad

Now,this is already to muchā€¦10 days in a row without a single saleā€¦iā€™m starting to think that iā€™m either hacked or envato did some stupid things and messed up everythingā€¦almost 5 years here and never happened thisā€¦Think i need to think on another platformā€¦no way i can survive here

1 Like

Yes, I, too, sales have fallen, it seems to me that something is wrong with the search system

Conspiracy theories :))) I always loved them

2 Likes

I know whats going on. Envato is taking your sales without reporting purchases to you. And then is buying puppies for all that money.

Puppies are cute.

2 Likes

Well,i really hope you are doing much better then most of us since you are making jokes when people are seriously worriedā€¦

1 Like

No. I am animating my new template everyday. And staying positive.

As I said earlier - market is constantly moving trend. You either create trends or adapt to them.

Oh and I love puppies.

My advice:

If you cant count dollars, count the stars.

3 Likes

The sales are also dead this month, a big salut for the new weird search designā€¦

1 Like

Fun fact
Your last sale was $18 4 days ago. :disappointed:

Fun fact:
Your last sale was $7 - 3 days ago.

What new search design?

1 Like

What I noticed this last month is that I have one or two days with a ā€œlotā€ (by my standards) of sales and then nothing for 4-6 days.
I have never experienced something like that before. The projectā€™s views more or less remain as usual.

1 Like

Funny fact is you donā€™t have any 7$ project,
On topic : Poor sales on May and same poor start for june

Fun fact: Your last sale was $10 26 minutes ago.

1 Like

I changed the price.