The Sales Monitor

Early envato said that AE templates will be avaible only for Yearly subscription (like wordpress themes)… something change now ?

1 Like

yes. they might announce it after it is live. Or not at all. But this is the way it is.
wordpress is already available for monthly subscribers.(edit: have to correct myself, wordpress is not yet available)

1 Like

Nope , they changed to yearly subscription again (wordpress) , they said it was a test research (limited time)

and the result of the test research was: make everything available to everyone.

1 Like

Sad =( what’s the profit will be from monthly subscribers? , 1$ per download for 28-35$ template cost ? =((

Mate stop being so hatefull. There would be no logic to make templates worth 40-60usd available for 20usd subscription. Its not going to happen. Envato made mistakes but I dont think that professionals in envato are that bad at math.

AE will be only for yearly subs.

1 Like

I’m not hateful, what gave you that impression?

All element authors did get an email that AE projects and wordpress will be available for monthly subscribers. Believe it or not.

Can you quote that email? I havent got that.

1 Like

If the AE Envato Elements will be a monthly subscription, then the author should at least have more than 200 items to earn good money, That’s really not good at all :persevere:

they will do what they want

It’s not true at all.
Envato also earn money from templates. There is no any logic to give items almost for free. Envato will lose their earnings.
So I don’t think it’s good to panic and spread knowingly incorrect information. Why did you do that, if it’s so simple to prove that you lie?

lol believe it or not. I’m not here to convince you guys, just wanted to give you a heads up of what’s to come.

I’m element author, and as I understand @cyzer also is. Both we DIDN’T get such emails. So you lie!

Better to predict the price of bitcoin.

most probably because none of you guys have activated any AE items for elements yet.

okay Doggydog, then only me got the mail. I lie, I’m a bad person. Oh wait, in the elements subforum are more people who talk about that mail. If you are elements author why don’t you post there if anyone got such a mail?

Seriously I’m not gonna waste my time with this, I’m out here. Anyone else can believe it or not.

i got similar email too.

No, I activated several AE templates.
Ok I will read about this in element’s part of the forum.

UPD: May you be so nice to provide me the link to the topic? I can’t find it.

maybe not all mails are sent at the same time, idk. Look for the wordpress concerning thread in the elements forums, there you will read about the mail

Hey man how is your sales? I have seen you in the top authors of the month category in sometimes a back, not now.

Hey guys, this topic has already a negative vibe due to sales drop, no need for extra hostility.
Every information is useful.

Hey 3ddym,

my sales are slightly below average, but given my absence of uploading they are totally fine and as predicted. Other authors (teams) are taking the spot for the best monthly sales now, but I will hopefully soon be back in that place. I think January I made it to monthly top 20 again, not so sure. But not to Top 3 as I was back in 2013. Back then a lot less sales were needed for that.

So no real drop in sales to report here. I think the increase in buyer fee did affect my earnings a bit, though it is hard to tell.

1 Like