The Sales Monitor

Same here mate :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

10 Days remaining lets hope everyone get sales

1 Like

I was comparing last 3 years, graph is somehow similar for May but in number of sales, itā€™s dropped about 50% in the current month .
In the last 3 years i developed 56 Videohive items and 54 Audiojungle items
That is more than 100+ items in last 3 years and earnings are slowing down without reason.
Do we lack of marketing, or something else?

Same meā€¦ This year sales are dropping down every month. I try to be positive but is desperate.

1 Like

I believe its always been an increase in saturation and competition. There are simply more high-quality producers and competing marketplaces these days, making it increasingly difficult to generate the same volume of sales as years past. Not to say it isnā€™t possible to continue growing sales in todayā€™s environment, but it surely is harder to stand out from the crowd.

5 Likes

:+1: The same here!

Agree, but what about marketplace members? We have 8+ millions last year, maybe itā€™s time to switch on subsciption model. This ADP model does not look promising to me :frowning:

@miseld So simply add all your items to elements. And you got a subscription payments then.

I guess there is an invitation for Elements @cyzer

I got invited to move all my items into Envato Elements, but I didnā€™t accept it, I was afraid that the sales will be worse, because I donā€™t have much of items to spread it in Envato element, all I have just 45 items and I donā€™t think will get the good sales for this. I wish to hear author feedback who participated in Envato elements.

It seems the Envato video elements effected the ADP market here.

Envato elements has after effects templates too? I had no idea. Which is the link?

1 Like

3 days with no sales.

9 items, last submission 5 January 16 i think that is the problem.

This is getting worst!

Youā€™re selling all of your items for $7 - $10 when Envato is taking itā€™s $6 cut ->>>
How will ADP ever be promising for you, dude?
Maybe try the other way, give your items and hard work more credit than that?

3 Likes

I make that decision last night, since May is a bad month why not give opportunity to every buyer to grab something for a few $. Also in this World there are many countries where $8 -$10 is much worth than in EU or US. At the end i will see the results.

You doing just that what you actually told you hate about author driven prices. I remember you saying that authors will start lowering the prices so drastically that market will be destroyed.

7 Likes

Agree :slight_smile: but if you take a closer look to Envato Elements for a $19 you got subscription. I think authors earn few $ per subscriber but with unlimited potential. At the end itā€™s 50% discounted till 01.06. Iā€™m just doing the mathā€¦

No. After effects on elements only available for yearly subscriptions.

1 Like

Well the huge drop appeared on April. So we need to research and understand what happened on april.

It might be a huge trend shift. Or prices increase because of author driven pricing. The prices became very inconsistent.

When buying project year ago I knew that for 16 usd I will get around 10 seconds logo. And for 28usd I will get ~minute intro. ā€¦ nowā€¦ the prices are so different and so unconsistent that you actually need to sit and review each project. Prices are no longer a good thing to evaluate. So if you see 15usd and 25usd logo reveals they might be absolutely the same value or that 15usd might even be betterā€¦

So it has become very tireing to search for projects. As now you simply cant rely on price. You cant filter anymore ā€¦ You need to sit and view all those previews to understand what is the project all about.

I said that author driven pricing will plumet the market. I think we are seeing the start of it. But I do think with new trends new buyers will come and new buyers will create new patterns. We live in a constant change. Dont forger that.

1 Like