The Sales Monitor

It looks so unnatural…

Sales in May decreased by 2!!! times

1 Like

3x times here.
Looks worse n worse.

Envato, any thoughts of what in the world is going on?

4 Likes

Star Wars.

1 Like

Very slow week…:surfing_man:t3:

1 Like

For the second month, the United States is at the end of the list of buyers… This is veeery strange.
And sales are strange. Sold only OLD projects.

3 Likes

incredibly bad sales. Its just seems like no activity at all.

2 Likes

No, Thanos is coming :joy:

1 Like

Two and half weeks left till May is over, earnings are extremely low, this never happens in past 8 years.

2 Likes

Half of the buyers vanished after Thanos snapped his fingers :joy:

7 Likes

I don’t know for you guys but my 4 member family live from Envato past 8 years, this is maybe funny for you but not for me…

2 Likes

A little advice for you, I don’t know what is your life condition but don’t rely on making living from one side business, you have to expand your business, we don’t know what the digital life is hiding for us in the future.

Wish you all the success in your life mate. :+1:

1 Like

Thanks, but so far, i trust Envato. They know how to do the job, i’m just a little bit upset about this month.

1 Like

For me this month is better than previous. Really stable and average sales.

5 Likes

3 consecutive months, revenues fall, even if I add new projects

2 Likes

Worst sales and worst month for me :frowning: I hope it will change we are all get good sales

Yep its probably going to be worst month in few years. No idea what happened so sudden but my guess is envato messing with search settings and google changeing search and image algorhythms.

At first I thought it might be three big things in one spot - soccer, mothers day, tax month… but now I understand that market is moving while some of the authors are standing in place. In most cases even new items are not helping. You need to understand and learn how market works and what directions to take.

I think I am starting to understand stuff. After 7 years :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Any staff from Envato ? Sales are very bad and it’s not normal. Worst month of the 7 years.

4 Likes

Staff is sleeping…