The Sales Monitor

Poor sales

2 Likes

Very very slow.

2 Likes

What is going on

2 Likes

Poor sales and now 3rd day without a single sale.

1 Like

hmmm I think Itā€™s time to look after for some alternative earnings. For 3 Years I was living on Videohive and I am very Glad for that for sure. But It slowly Becomes NightMare For me Its already 2/3 of the month even not reached half earning of the last month. I hope it will change in upcoming months.

April was always one of the best month for me, but in this year sales are very poor in April ā™Ŗā™«

Poor sales!

1 Like

Consecutive 4th day without a sale.

3 Likes

The same here.

4 Likes

This month has a potential to be the worst month in 3 years

9 Likes

this month i have have 8 days without a saleā€¦Something is really wrong thatā€™s for sure.

3 Likes

A lot of upā€™s and downs this month but right now itā€™s very slow. Unusually for new week.

Edit:
Low sales from USA, very strangeā€¦

1 Like

Low

1 Like

Motion Graphics category. For me April sales is very similar to my past 3 years April. Usually, Januarys start with below average and proceeding months have gradual increase until peaking April - May and then stays average. Talking about sales count and not about earnings in dollars.

1 Like

I get very little amount of views for all items :confused:

:slight_smile::astonished::cry: ā€¦

1 Like

it reflects sales last three months.

I have very nice sales for old items in April (motion graphics). A bit less than my average month. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Same for me, good sales in April. USA NĀ°1

Same. My old items have been selling lately. Iā€™m talking first few projects (2013 and 2014) old. Aside from that, not much activity this week.:thinking: