The Sales Monitor

They just stopped for me …
This month…
feb
Previous…
ener

It is really annoying to see 16 days of no sale in total of 22 days, No clue why it is happening, Did you do any major changes after ADP?

1 Like

Nothing, just change the price of extended licenses … I do not know if that makes any sense … But it’s a very strange situation.

Maybe Envato changed the search engine parameters and prioritizes only the newest templates and best sellers ?
I can see your last release was in 2015, that would make sense. I hope I am wrong.
I experience low sales this month compared to december and january (even with an item on top seller page), I would say -25%

1 Like

I hope not, it would not make sense. There are great projects from years ago, I have many clients with whom on many occasions, we go back years to find a corporate presentation, a slide, etc … I do not think it is a good way, I hope. I’m glad to see you around here … Good luck in sales!! :wink:

1 Like

I think sometimes situations like yours are just a statistics “glitch”. When all probabilities gather all together and they are not evenly distanced through time… like rolling the dice 10 times in a row and always producing the same number. It can happen… but it won’t happen forever. The chances are still 1/6.

of course, i’m not saying that’s the only explanation just one of the parameters. I have experienced months like that (May '17)… and afterwards everything went back to “normal”.

2 Likes

It’s probably as you say … I hope !!! Thanks for the support! :wink:

1 Like

The same ‘‘bug’’ here.

2 Likes

I’m sorry to hear that, we hope the trend changes, surely the guys are working hard … The same tomorrow everything changes. My best wishes for you…!! :wink:

2 Likes

85 sales less than in January, something failed.

85 sales than in January? How many sales did you have in January? Answer only if you want :slight_smile:

My average number of sales is 220-230 in the past several years. Right now 153 only and 3 days left till end of the month. Strange isn’t?

4 Likes

Yes! That’s a big fall.

My average number of sales is 220-230 in the past several years.

220 sales p/ month ?
Sorry for my question. (curious)

Yes, but nothing ‘special’ i am in the TOP 40 authors on Videohive since 2013.

Here I have:
Min. - 25 sales
Max - 80 sales.
220 sales sounds pretty exciting.

Exactly the same statistic here, and we have just released one of our best works. Hoping that it gets back up to speed soon!

1 Like

I hope so :slight_smile:

The same here, waiting for a rebound … It seems better in these last 3 days … No time to recover! :surfing_man:

Sales have recovered here for the last 24h. High levels. I hope it continues like that to save the bad month…

2 Likes