The Sales Monitor

Same here, i’m missing that old forum, but it seems that we all somehow lost that value. For me community was always on the top. In the meantime i got two kids, from time to time i chat with ‘dorde’ he is also a father, somehow we grow up in the past several years. I’m trying to catch the trend and survive, some of us are pulled back and they are doing this as hobby. The best part was when we have 500 authors and us 70-100 were active. Somehow we were know each other. But now we are big community and everyone does not know each other. Quiet times are here, no one exchange informations, stories, tips, everything is too official.
Wondering are these guys still here @felt_tips @InlifeThrill @placdarms @AlexZlatev @videologio and many others… Very nice to remember that old good times.

5 Likes

@miseld I feel like a veteran :stuck_out_tongue: Yes things were too different these old times when creativity was our biggest challenge. I am trying to survive too. I am not too active in the forums for the same reasons. We missed the idea of the community. But world is changing, envato is changing and we have to change too :slight_smile:

4 Likes

11 days without sales … Anyone more experienced this brutal stop?:scream:

Maybe because You have only 10 items in your portfolio, and your last item was uploaded 3 years ago

5 Likes

Yes, I agree … But until 11 days ago the sales were regular, only disappeared these 11 days. I also have another account and experience the same…

I also have several accounts and I have about 23 WordPress Themes and I just had 2 sales these month and all accounts have same problem.

When sales will be fixed?

1 Like

The sales will return for sure, the guys do a good job … Meanwhile, we will upload some projects that it’s time … My best wishes to all! :muscle:

So far it’s stable here, but last week was terrible.

1 Like

I’m glad you improve, you do a good job …

this month 4 reversals sales

1 Like

3rd day without sales and 1 reversal… this is terrible

1 Like

Terrible here.

1 Like

Looks nothing work now, approved new item yesterday but sales horrible so far.

1 Like

Something has changed abruptly, in my case I have fewer projects, fewer possibilities, but the stop has been brutal … By the way, great work “Mock-Up Collection” :call_me_hand:t3:

1 Like

Yeah it’s really bad! and thank you for the comment as always, actually you always think positively that’s awesome :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:joy::joy:There is no other … A friendly hug and we expect a change of trend.:surfing_man:

1 Like

Good day, Got the new badge.
On topic : Sales is average

18 Likes

Congratulations dude, well deserved achievement, hard work and a lot of quality. Congratulations for the success! :wink:

1 Like

Congratulations, well done!

1 Like

congrats man :), Amazing Job

1 Like