The Sales Monitor

Yup pretty wrong.

1 Like

Elite author in a single month? videohive never seen in its history
Probably with “spacestockfootage3” you can try it :wink:

1 Like

Yeah it’s pretty unlikely… on both counts! If I could make another account that gave me 50% more a month I’d be happy as Larry! $63.5k though… i wish.

For me it’s a Big mistake ever when i was create multiple accounts. I wish i never try that. Buildinng a single brand is always best option vs non exclusive content.

Its hard to earn when your country has euro currency and then there is like 40% tax including income and social tax.
Also, i noticed that new AE projects are selling less than usual…

1 Like

So, just like any other business? And what does the euro have to do with it? Standard international business.

1 Like

Dollar dropped since the last year as it was 0.94 to 0.7 compared to euro. It matters for me. What do you mean like any other business? Why would you put all businesses in one basket?

1 Like

I meant 40% tax, like any other business. And currency fluctuations, like any other international business.

Yes, a weaker dollar can be tough, but it also means that all non-US buyers can buy your items cheaper = potentially more sales. And anything you need to buy (software etc.) will be cheaper. And now you can even change your prices to compensate for the dollar if you wish…

4 years ago it was much lower than now. So where is baseline? It’s up from then.

Not all bad.

1 of February. Thursday. Middle of the week. 0 sales.

2 Likes

Very irregular sales, very slow … Let’s hope the trend changes … Many lucky guys!! :muscle:

3 Likes

0 sales :slight_smile:

2 Likes

drop

Huge drop here last few days

2 Likes

… single sale this month:see_no_evil: … Very strange start of the month :roll_eyes:, missing sales. We expect changes guys.:rocket:

1 Like

all weekends look like this for me. Nothing to worry about imo. 6th already looks good for you.

1 Like

Sale reversal in the already bad month!:grimacing:

1 Like

I confirm there is a slowdown here to.

Seems like even the constant "follow/unfollow top authors so that your avatar is on top of other people’s profile page" tactics don’t boost sales anymore… damn, we’re doomed.

5 Likes

LOL don’t tell me that was/is actually a thing

edit: Just checked… it’s actually true… what the f…

It’s amazing how far people will go in attempt to make more sales, literally try everything except MAKING BETTER PROJECTS //facepalm

6 Likes

True… very annoying.

So far good sales. And with ADP I’m like a kid who get one extra candy! :grin: