The Sales Monitor

Looks like you’ve let things slip a bit in 2018?!

1 Like

Very slow start here. I hope everything will be ok in a day or two.

1 Like

Same here! The whole world celebrating the year’s entrance. Soon everything will be activated … Happy year to all and the best sales!!! :muscle:

1 Like

Templates on Elements will be activated :wink: :chart_with_downwards_trend:

i`m just a bit lazy :sweat_smile:

Great to see some positive posts here! I have found a very sweet new years surprise today as well.
A buyer has bought 65 licenses of an animation from me today :smiley:

It looks like envato has helped with this bulk purchase as all 65 sales were done in few seconds. Thanks envato! Thanks buyer!

12 Likes

Well done! Hats off!

wow! Congratulations!

Congratulations!!! That is impressive, I’m very happy. :muscle::smile::muscle:

I still have a sale these days, totally stopped here! :alien:

thanks guys!

1 Like

Very slow start here!!! :tractor: I trust that soon they are activating. My best wishes!!! :rocket: :wink:

Congrats Man!

Sales wise: Last month could have survived as the Christmas template, but this month it’s getting worst.

Very bad start for me. Envato Elements? I have invitation from Envato Elements but I still don’t use it. Who guys already registered there?

I’m not

Elements is not open for AE projects yet.

GREAT! Just happened 3rd sale reversal in this week in these low sales time. Actually why envato doesn’t do anything for those #$%^#, who buy templates for no reason and those warezer’s %$@#^?

if someone reverse it for a reason we must know the reason as the authors.

3 Likes

It seems to me that the new year is the beginning of new experiments by Envato!
Nothing is sold since 2017. For 12 days from 2018 only old items are sold - 2015 / 2016. What’s happening?

1 Like

Hi fellows! :^)
«Referral Cut From referred user *****»
Who can say me what is this? I’ve never seen it before. It’s happened first time

1 Like

If a user is reaching the marketplaces for the first time through one of your referral links and then purchases something, you get a referral cut. It’s basically envato saying thank you for bringing them a new customer.

The second is Value Added Taxes that needs to be applied to all purchases made to the EU to people without VAT IDs. Envato is handling this tax so as a seller you can pretty much ignore it. EU buyers know what it is.

1 Like