The Sales Monitor

It’s strange that sales on VideoHive are falling. Music sales on the contrary grow. At least mine. Don’t worry guys! Everything will be alright.

I’d not say that all of the Videohive sales went down? This is very individual. Someone’s sales are falling down, someone’s sales are growing up. The same on Audiojungle. There are many individual factors that affect this. There are different periods. I wish everyone more growth and fewer falls :^)

4 Likes

At any moment sales are bad in this thread… These are December 21th 2016 messages:

I’m the most extraordinary pessimist. :joy:

People are always and everywhere only complain when things are bad )))
This is normal.
When everything is well it makes no sense. Imagine the message :" a LOT of sales today!!!" or "too much money in this month )))) "
:sunglasses:

Not true, this is the worst month in a year for me. But so far i’m satisfied i achieve my Goal 2 weeks ago. Everything above is a Bonus for me.
Work hard whole year and enojy!

0 sales )

3 Likes

Sweet baby Jesus will be responsible for that.

6 Likes

Jesus love AE projects :slight_smile:

Miracles happen everyday!

He does. It was discovered in ancient scrolls recently. But unfortunately for us, his followers are too busy celebrating him (or the whole drinking, eating, presents vibe) to buy AE projects. Soon. Our time will come.

1 Like

1 sale only for today :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Nothing surprising. Half of the buyers are relaxing after Christmas. The other half of the buyers are preparing for the New Year holidays

4 Likes

In these dates everything very calm, celebration of Christmas and New Year, the normal thing. Two sales this week, waiting for a good year. My best wishes for this community!! :wink:

2 Likes

Third of buyers are relaxing after Christmas. The other third is preparing for the New Year buying fireworks and the last third is buying bitcoin… :smiley:

7 Likes

This is been a great year for me, quadrupled the overall sell count from last year and Q4 was amazingScreenshot_2017-12-31-11-07-38-570~2

Happy new year guys, wish you all a great new year!!!

3 Likes

This is my earnings graph of 2017 and 2016 (Blue one is 2016). Except small fraction of sales from my other markets / category items, entire graph reflects VideoHive > Motion Graphics Category. Hope this helps some members :slight_smile:

1 Like

sales-are-awesome
Awesome year! All Goals achieved
P.S.
Happy New Year Australia

2 Likes

Second best monthly sales since joined (2012), Top 10th author for December, Happy new year to everyone, Have a prosperous year with lots of sales.

1 Like

My 3-years graph :slight_smile: