The Sales Monitor

4 month not a single product sale. its very very terrible.

21 months, not a single new upload! Thatā€™s not going to help.

Plusā€¦ every single one of your items will only cannibalise the sales of your other items, due to so much similarity:

Although a logo featuring a woman is probably more in demand than one featuring a manā€¦ for the sake of argumentā€¦ around 50% of the population are male and 50% are female. So letā€™s say that out of 1000 searches for a logo containing a person, 500 of them are looking for men and 500 of them are looking for women.

Your logos are all women, so your portfolio only gets the possibility of exposure from 500 of those searches. If you just create one logo with a guy in it, youā€™ve then got the potential for another 500 people checking out your portfolio.

My point isā€¦ rather than selling big apples, small apples, red apples, green apples, sweet apples, sour applesā€¦ why not sell some apples and a banana or two as well?

3 Likes

This week starts slow so far, but previous two weeks in November were good for me.

I just noticed, there is something wrong in the SEO, I searched Corporate template and all came in the first 3 pages are ā€˜Logo revealsā€™ and ā€˜Slideshowsā€™. This is terrible.

Low sales here too.

Yes. Something wrong with the SEO. Iā€™ve just noticed it too. When i enter any text, few first results are the trending projects that are not related to the word I was looking for @BenLeong @jamesgiroux

1 Like

There was something weird going on. And sales fell like crazy. People probably couldnt find antthing they searched for. But now it seems to work al good(?)

Yeah. Looks like they fixed the bug :slight_smile:

1 Like

Day was amazing. Well done marketing team!

Hi. Do you have an item at -50% in cyber day campaign ? Sales are quite low here compared to a normal week.

Please send some me too! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes

Sales today slowed down

Sales today are 3 times better than yesterday ā€¦:slight_smile:
This is not exact scienceā€¦

Yeah, mine have got slightly better every day since Saturday.

2 items featured in CyberMonday campaign.
Got 1 sale today and 1 sale yesterday.

1 item featured and 7 sales since beginning of campaignā€¦ :confused:

The seo is being changed again. I notice raise and then drop in sales. Also clear patern or sonething being changed.

Also the forums is buggy lately. Notifications doesnt appear on followed threads.

1 Like

Yup, since yesterday huge drop. I donā€™t know why are they doing this? As an author i canā€™t catch all changes, alot of drops in sales and also they are forcing us to follow every single change carefully. Itā€™s time consuming and a lot of informations. We need to focus on productivity.

1 Like

Right, since yesterday I have also checked a change. Sales have stopped again ā€¦

@BenLeong @jamesgiroux could anyone from envato elaborate what is going on with the search?