The Sales Monitor

Last 7 days was nightmare for me. :scream: Still low sales. :fearful:

1 Like

Yes, the last days of sales fell

its not falling for me its stopped I assume it will go up because compared to last 3 months its 80% drop in sales

Are you sure? You know your figures, but lets say you made $1000 in May, June and July (for example)… are you saying you’ve made $7 so far this month? Or $14 if you normally make $2000, $3.50 if you normally make $500 etc etc (80% drop on $1000 makes it $200 a month, divided by 31 days in the month, multiplied by 3.54 days into the month so far.)

That why I told comparing three months by this far.
Last three months I got almost 500$-600$ by this date every month this month I got only 100$
and I hope it will go up not stay like that if this continue it will be hell for me this month.

summer is summer (lower sells) but at least I have solid views

1 Like

low sales
Again, disaster. Very serious losses since April.

2 Likes

Very bad start of th month

Stopped here!

another sad start. had 2 days with good sales and that’s all. other days 0-1…

today graphic and countries :slight_smile:

1 Like

lol. my graphic looks almoust the same…

Zero sales on those days too. Weird

Abnormal Huge drop this week, I almost every time ignoring this thread, because of authors with 5 sales per month, but now it seems to be anomaly. May be some holidays?

Huge drop here too!

1 Like

Huge drop ???
ZERO SALES IN AUGUST !
:skull:

It’s interesting. Good page views, but bad sales. Does anybody experience something like this?

its almost identical to me

The same here.

Disastrous sales here too :frowning: Lowest sales from US this month, 12-18 hours silences and then a single sale. This never happened for us in years