The Sales Monitor

Naive people…

‘’ Don’t dream, it’s over. ‘’ :smiley:

No sales here.

low sales week of the month did not get even average weekely sales

2 Likes

I’m trying to cover my losses in the last moment, thanks to my client from Kuala Lumpur, so far they order 4 licenses for their Insurance companies. To sum up till now $108 lower than June. 1 day left for magic…

1 Like

little help for me is , because I have link on first page ( Discover the Featured video effects of the week) steadily sells, but not going up…

3 days without a sale here :frowning:

Screenshot_1

1 Like

Screenshot_2

1 Like

Wow…
Do you create new projects ? :wink:
Looks like you don`t do anything after 2014 )) Sorry

He’s done a few new projects in the past few years, to be fair… but nowhere near enough to offset the small increase in buyers versus the massive increase in files.

The only way to go for sales is down unfortunately, if you’re not uploading a reasonable amount of new stuff to compensate for the growth of the marketplace.

you are joking or what ???

my last project was upload in February this year ! Sorry

Why are you so aggressive ? :wink: You are ELITE at least ))

If this is aggressive - “you are joking or what” - then I’m not sure what you are

lazy ? you sad to me that I didn’t upload anything from year 2014, so if you didn’t check my portfolio… ?

I’ve only made a comic assumption. Forget about it …

1 Like

Well, to be fair, three items since 2014 may as well be nothing.

2015 to 2017: 3 new items (sales started going down every year)
2012 to 2014: 22 new items (sales levelled out)
2009 to 2011: 169 new items (sales went up every year)

As much as I’d love to earn the same every month, for the foreseeable future, it’s just not going to happen if I don’t keep on uploading new content.

3 Likes

Giant Space Otter what’s that ?

I didn’t ask Envato so I’am curious

I used the term as an imaginary song title… in an example for somebody when they were asking about the rules on AudioJungle. Shortly after, somebody changed my ‘Moderator’ tag to ‘Giant Space Otter’. I decided to keep it.

What a Disastrous sales :frowning:

1 Like

Got 3 sales yesterday.
Today - nothing.

good start