The Sales Monitor

What a drop in June! half of what I made in May and April

The rank is good, what are you trying to say?

“you’re approaching 12 months without anything new” - didn’t understand it. last year ~37 items. this year +14 items and 3 of them last week. and this had good sales after approve. i’m creating new items once a week (or 2 weeks if project complicated). ~15% rejected.
i noticed that i have drop in sales but my rank is the same or even better then before (1002 for now)… so probably we all have this drop) as i understood if i dont have sales but other authors have, my rank would be 1100, 1200 and so on… or it does not work in this way? any way i think that problem in summer.

Hey guys,

I’m gonna spoil your “Low sales” party a little bit. :slight_smile:
Here is our stats

1 Like

wtf is happening this week? The sales dropped dramatically compared to last week, more than 50%.

Oh yeah, you want graphs? :smiley:

If this isn’t a rollercoaster, i don’t know what it is!

I think this is one of the main reasons for loss sales overall. I also think the Element is no better than those very cheap freelance designers who make it bad for the rest of us. Same concept.

1 Like

Although… this is the VideoHive sales monitor!

A bit apples and oranges there… his graph was monthly, yours is daily. I don’t know anyone who doesn’t have a very spiky graph, unless they’re selling hundreds of items a day.

1 sale in a couple of days.

3 month ago not sale. it terrible.

Miracles still happens in this World.

1 Like

Summer is here I know, but come on buyers/customers, I need to sell $116 more to unlock “your next Author badge.”

thanks in advance :slight_smile:

yeah… i need ~$19500 )) come on guys :joy:

You lucky fellow ! :smile:

1 Like

this moment I need $50 to sell, to have vitamins, T-shirt etc :slight_smile:

Sorry, you will get Vitamins, T Shirt only after reaching 1,25,000$, After Reaching Elite (Level 7) you will get access to Google analytics and 12 months subscription to Tuts+ and of course Elite Badge

don"t care about this . I need t- shirt…
Google analytics wt hack :slight_smile:

Google analytics is a pretty good tool, u never know the usefulness until you experience it