The Sales Monitor

I’m not taking about 150 sales in 10 days. I say that you will have 30% less earnings, not 50%.
My calculation is simple as stone:
Now you have 130 sales, today is 19 day of the month. So 130 / 19 = 6.84 sales per day.
We have 12 days left. 6.84 * 12 = 82.08.
So 130 + 82 = 212 sales. And 212 sales, it’s 70.6666% from 300 sales.

I don’t want to start conversation, lets see what will be in the end of the month.
Your prediction 50% drop, and 150 sales in the end. Mine 30% drop, and 212 sales in the end.

1 Like

Deal. :slight_smile:
I was know that you will calculate it that way :ok_hand:
I almost forget 33 sales this week. My average was 60

Let’s try my math:

This month has:
~ 4.5 weeks (4 weeks and 3 days) i know it sounds crazy but trust me :slight_smile:

Now:

1st week:
45 sales

2nd week:
53 sales

3rd week till now:
35 sales

Total: 44.33 sales per week or 6.33 per day

Monthly number of sales should be:
44.33/7 * 31 = 196 sales

Now how much this is in earnings?

For example: i have 1000 now in earnings.

1000/19=52.63 per day

52.63 * 31 = 1631

Someone will say it’s awesome, but it’s not.

I’m missing about 100 sales more, that’s the trick.
100 * 6.33 = 633

If everything would be normal it should be:
1631 + 633 = 2264 and bingo i got my average monthly earnings and my quarter should be awesome!

This is the way i do every single week, month, quarter and a year.

So you had bad 3rd week. Then there is a better chance to have good 4th week :wink:

that’s it - we all waiting for next week… :slight_smile:

I was too confident about it, but the optimism was faded away in last 18 months, why? I have no idea, may be market dynamism is changing, may be more competitions.i am sure it is not scalable business for authors.
On topic: Sales were average

Seems unnecessarily complicated! Sure, it’s important to keep an eye on number of sales, and sales per week, and a whole host of other things as well as total income… but the biggest question for me is “will the green dot on the far right be higher or lower than the green dot to the left of it?”

If it’s the same at the end of the month, then you’ve had a 0% drop… if it’s half, then you’ve had a 50% drop. But if it’s half when you’re only half way through the month, that’s not a 50% drop. I appreciate that doesn’t take number of sales into account, but if you’re having a 50% drop in number of sales, but still earning the same amount of money… then it;s not all that bad. You can’t pay your bills with ‘number of sales’ alone… it’s the cold, hard, filthy cash that counts. And based on your chart, you’re probably going to make around plus or minus 10% of what you did last month.

Generally number of sales goes from 40 to 50 (it was 58-62) but in earnings is less.

Really huge drop here, last week only 8 sales.

1 Like

52 here, compared to 55 the week before… so a bit of a drop for me. Keep in mind that my average sale price is a lot lower than yours, so it’s not all that impressive!

Actually I had days which were 30-50 sales per week.

very bad sales

1 Like

For couple of months Monday is become another Sunday, poor sales continues on Mondays

2 Likes

Not a complaint but the fact. 1 sale per day.

keybal - Not a complaint but the fact. 1 sale per day.

1 sale per 3 days

Ok… i will say these words…
Low sales! :frowning:

2 Likes

i have good start of the week like last week but there is utter silence after tuesdays from wednesdays. I know one thing for sure i was uploading projects continuously thats the cause of those sales otherwise it will be a hell for me.
But to mention one thing from the begining may is worst month for me every year i dont why this year I got one of the best month if i predict correctly this will biggest month for my sales history. I hope it continues rest of the months this year.
And I hope every get good sales but summer is coming SOE (sales of envato)

Hi… this month starts so bad. first 2 days without sales at all, and then it was like “3 0 0 1 0 1…” and all month like a scary movie - 0…2 sales per day… last month i had 2-4 sales per day or even more. i dont get this drop. i’m little bit scared 'cause i’m working with videohive only… any reasons? will it be normal again?.. image

52 after effects templates… uploading new every week but it does not help…

1 Like

Yes, I also noticed a significant drop in sales, the start was good but now sales have fallen.

As i predict :smile:

2 Likes