The Sales Monitor

I’m sure 101%
Those attacks are started slowly maybe in April, but over time they spread and probably affect companies, gateways, banks etc… I have info that almost 500.000 computers is infected and God knows how much creative agencies, tv stations etc…

2 Likes

I’m not sure if creative agencies & tv stations using an obsolete version of Windows. XD

Please don’t post buyers names and addresses in the forums.

All accounts that conduct sales reversals are automatically blocked.

On the News sites you can read that the same group attacked Sony Pictures in 2014 :slight_smile:

How this is serious watch live here: https://intel.malwaretech.com/pewpew.html just press Connect in the left corner, or use timeframe last 24h https://intel.malwaretech.com/botnet/wcrypt/?t=24h&bid=all

1 Like

And here again another silent weekend starting of the week is good though but ending with average sales.

1 Like

50% drop in earning and sales comparing to past month, things going down. What our “World Class Marketers” do? Money reserved for adwords is spending without effect, how can this be possible? From almost 300 sales per month i’ve just reach (very, very hard) to 130. this month
To whom should i thanks Envato?

1 Like

I told. nothing can last forever. Pity but true. I am in searching another way to earning.

1 Like

Stable growth here. (Blue graph shows previous year). Publish 1 item per month, or less often.

As long as you work it can be stable, but something is wrong on whole market, something is stuck or someone does not work job properly. If you want just to earn money go with Forex.

1 Like

You should be thankful for 130 :slight_smile: I got only 85 in this month and I still sell very old projects more often than new.

Looks like something change signifficantly in the search algoritms after their A/B tests, because in normal engine simply impossible that old random (even really failure) projects get more views and exposure than new submissions. Then where is the benefits? Or I’m simply wrong and everything goes as it should?

1 Like

I feed my family, man. And I work not only here on VH. I am in constant searching what is more comfortable for me (as for working) for present moment. If I notice that Forex more easier for working - why not?

Thankful? We are not talking about 10-15 sales we are talking about 150 sales. My average is about 300. @keybal my family also live from Envato market last 7 years. If you can focus on money you can be successful on forex.

Dude it was a joke :slight_smile: Mine average is about 250 and, I hope, in the end of the month I will get 130 - 150 sales. Joking is much better than swearing isn’t it?

:wink: damn man

Is it fair to say you’ve had a 50% drop from last month when we’re only 60% of the way through the month? I’m not sure on that one! Did you happen to be experiencing a 75% drop in sales at the end of the first week of May?

1 Like

I already predict the end of month. I am in analytics last 6 years. I’m speaking for myself but you will see that i am right. It’s hard for me to explain but if you understand graphs, trends and majority try to do some brief analytics from GA dashboard.

Also i am the first on Envato market who establish this group few years ago, and motivate all authors across Envato Market to exchange their sale analysis. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sure thing, but all I have to go on is the chart you posted… which looks like you’re at about 60% of last month, and we’re 60% of the way through the month. Unless that chart is an extrapolation for the month and not based on actual figures?

1 Like

I’m absolutely sure that in the end of the month you will NOT have 50% drop. You will have almost the same earning that you have in April, maybe 5 - 10% less. Or 25 - 30% less in comparison with March. But not 50%!
I found your post last year:

And in the end of that month you say:

So you missed 20%.

Don’t take it wrong. I don’t want to say something bad about you. Just saying that you are pretty pessimistic on your prediction.

@DOGmotion @SpaceStockFootage
I can’t explain the current situation. Probably you calculate your earnings day by day. It’s not about earnings only. It’s about earnings + number of sales per week.
Also every quarter of the year is important.
For every year and quarter i set goals. If quarter fails, i’m trying to fix it in the next quarter.
It’s hard for explain but it would be the best to wait till month is over.
I am assured that MIRACLE can’t happen and i won’t get my 150 sales in 10 days.
Just try to track your weekly earnings and number of sales, you will see the difference, how things not looks like it should.