The Sales Monitor

No sales here.

Sale reversal after sale reversal here too! So i had a customer who bought almost all my items, extended license for my biggest item, and then BOOM, sale reversals for all of them, few hundred dollars. Now guess what, that dude can use my work for free. This is really really really bad, Envato do something…

most of the sales reversal items get into pirate sites so plz look at those pirate sites and search for your item
if it is there then you will end up with dmca

yeah, i know. my point was that this happens so often nowadays and Envato should put an end to it, somehow.

Unfortunately, the only way they could put an end to it is to not accept Paypal or credit cards.

1 Like

I know for sure one thing if any sale reversal happen they will block the account access for sure.
But what they will do to prevent these in future but this need to end otherwise only way this marketplace end up with pirate sales.

But if the sales reversals will happen envato also lose lots of money they need to do end it

here…no sales reversal, but no sales, what’s better I don’t know :slight_smile:

Today I have 1 sale reversal

@SpaceStockFootage / @MotionMAX - I got your point guys, i don’t say this is Envato’s fault, i just say that is painful to see this happen and that it would be good if envato could do something about it, like for example a better screening process while allowing new users to join, dunno, something, anything.
And i am not saying this because of my case, but lately i can see lots of people complaining about same issue.
Anyway, we can move on :slight_smile:

1 Like

for me good opening this week got some sales today. I hope this will continue rest of the days and also I hope there is no sales reversals

Offtop:
image And here my sales stopped. :joy:

3 Likes

What is happening with sales reversals!
About 10 reversals this month!!
3 in row today! With low sales!

16 May total sales = -$54
Thank you envato!

from which country you are getting sales reversals

90% from USA.

can you plz share some of the author names so we all can check and report it

looks like the pirate one using c as initial if you observe their names I had 3 or 4 sales whose names are starting C

What about Envato block those persons? We could even create list of all “lucky buers”.
May be SpaceStockFootage/Moderator inform Envato stuff about this?

I think i figure out why sales are so low.
The answer is simple: http://money.cnn.com/2017/05/14/technology/ransomware-attack-threat-escalating/

1 Like

Regarding the reversals, i think it’s best not to “advertise” them in the forum.

When i have one, i open a support ticket and envato deletes the user. So, i think it’s best to report it asap.

@miseld , yeah if people got scared for web transactions… it sounds about right

on topic: i don’t remember a period here in vh without any sales for 5 straight days… weird