The Sales Monitor

We will relax on the forum and swim in the Sales Monitor :slight_smile:

This days my sales are low. But Iā€™m not going to lose vacation. Going to Iceland this autumn. And my job is the last thing that could stop me. :smiling_imp:

1 Like

sale !!!
did i miss something ?
speaking of sales I got item approved and got 0 sales for 3 days (which i though it will sell good)
I dont know what is happening its completely demotivating
looks like I need to look after for other sources to earn money
I donā€™t see any devolopment even iam uploading continouosly for last 4 months

Last 3 items with 0 sales. You are not the only one :slight_smile:
So far working on the 4th item, The battle is just begunā€¦

1 Like

50 Sales per week
at this point 8,709 Sales
I look at this for yearsā€¦
HOW???..
Magic? Luck? God blessing?

And of course this one (my favorite):stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Do you remember this lucky project? My God!!!
It seems it disappeared recentlyā€¦

I think it was a great A/B experiment, they want to know how far they can go with marketing.
Btw nice week! :wink:

7 Likes

HAHAHAHAHAAAA :joy:

Agree with you.Iā€™m from Graphic river and
my one and only source of earning dramatically down from last month!!!

Btw i leave a review & rating for one of your items i hope you saw it.

O! It was you! Thanks, Man! :slight_smile: It seems soon we should buy templates from each other!

2 Likes

Iā€™m a buyer also :wink:

2 Likes

This bit is untrue, just so you know. Quite a few of Envato staff have created items for the marketplace, and Iā€™m pretty sure the first item on the site (and probably the first few) were created by the founder of Envato.

1 Like

They care about 58117 authors. But caring about everyone can bring problems like this. Simply itā€™s not possible to make everyone satisfied. I am an author 7 years here and you canā€™t imagine how my life would be different without Envato and fellow buyers. We have 8.5 million members and every member must be somehow satisfied. Imagine without Envato and itā€™s authors how our world would looks like? 60k people would be without income. Costs of advertising would be 30x-50x expensive. Working on a unique commercial for a client or company takes time and more money, etcā€¦ Small business owners would have the worst websites, graphics, video adsā€¦
Trust me without Envato, World & Internet would be a different place, because no one would create so many quality content.
If you read their values here https://envato.com/careers/ you will find out how they are serious, they just need more time to work as we grow.
I understand frustrations, i am the first frustrated last 2 months with earnings and daily sales, because they are unstable and iā€™m trying to predict how it will end.
Time is saver. Just be patient and work, because if you wonā€™t you will be creator of your own destiny.

1 Like

Yes I know. But I was talking about search and marketing teams, not about the whole company.

bad days again, no sales for 5 days now.

Despite all sales problem - Monday starts from sale reversal! :laughing:

Itā€™s extremely slow even with Adwords campaign :frowning:

just 2 sale than 2 reversal ! :frowning:

1 Like

Got a sale reversal today too.
Do you guys think that having that credit card payment option was a good idea?
Ever since theyā€™ve enabled payment via Credit Cards sales didnā€™t increase here.

Sale Reversals however have multiplied.
100% of sale reversals were payments made via credit cards.
Envato had the best intentions, but maybe its worth looking into some extra security measurements for credit card purchases?