The Sales Monitor

From 1 to 8 May in Korea holidays

4 Likes

glad to hear that artem this month I just got only us sales

sales are very low last 2 days

Last week was not so good. Very strange how the things are changing unpredictably.

It seems May will be worse than April. Bad times are coming guys. Nothing lasts forever. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Work hard :slight_smile:
I am very optimistic avout Envato market. Last 7 years they didn’t failed i hope our roadmap is ok till 2021. I am worried about summer, we all deserve at last one week on a nice sunny beach. If this trend continue i doubt that we can go anywhere.

“The best place to hide a dead body is page 2 of GOOGLE search results” - I’m in Top Authors on 4th page - am I dead ? :slight_smile:

Wow! my new item got 6 sales and 3 of them got reversal! (the item has 3 sales now)
How could this happen?!

:wink:

5 Likes

Who will be the first? )))

Yesterday was fantastic, i even spend some balance earnings to buy few items, but today is terrible. :frowning:

1 Like

It will probably be the case unfortunately. I just hope that the trend doesn’t last too long.

to long like parallax or?

Same here buddy!! The crest of the wave :smirk:

utter silence from two days :slight_smile: even after uploading continuous uploads.

1 Like

Will report each and every of them.

1 Like

As for me - for now May worse than even April ( what was expected )

2 Likes

I guess no vacation this year if this continue, we all suffering BIG losses for some experiment. I can’t believe that Envato staff don’t see that many of authors do this for a living, this impact on our lives and that is not ok. Losing 30% of earnings + fees + withold taxes, where we are sailing?

1 Like

They do not care about this, simply because they are not authors and have never made a single template, coped with the review system (about stock footage review time), corrected bugs, adapted tags, etc.

But the really bad thing is marketing team, because they don’t understand that this is not an online shop with led panels. All works here are unique ( ok ok 70-80% are unique :slight_smile: ) and if you apply discount to something and promote this thing than you will simply kill search positions for others. I’m personally not against discounts but I think you should do it correctly and apply other proportions to the items on sale. For example item with discount should be equal as 3 or 5 regular sales in the search. It will be fair.

no vacation only Vodka, Jack and others :slight_smile:

this summer will be of course “speaking” with - SpaceStockFootage :slight_smile:

autumn, we will see, but , statics is statics - going down…