The Sales Monitor

thats great to hear bro you are making me strong

on topic : started with 4 sales today

Yea about 27% slower month then March. Holidays and tons of sales took a bite.

No sales, what’s going on?

Labour Day in the US… one of the bigger holidays.

In the US Labor Day is September 4

Oops, you’re not wrong! Good catch! I thought my sales were surprisingly good for a public holiday. Somebody mentioned it was Labour Day in a thread, and I just assumed it was in the US. I always forget whether it’s memorial day in May, Labour Day in Septemeber, or the other way around. I’m on a mission to find out where it’s Labour Day now. Sorry for the confusion!

Edit: Looks like it’s everywhere apart from USA, Canada, Australia and a handful of other countries…

I still do not understand why such a sharp drop in sales, for me it’s very strange

1 Like

Of the 30 new projects, only one project was purchased, this is not normal (

not important for sale - anywhere - anytime

Something that results in lots of people having the day off work, isn’t important when it comes to sales figures?

so time is for delete Forum ???

Please stop the useless debating -.this is copy/paste from etc etc StrokeVorkz

what is next ? StrokeVorkz ?

It’s possible, combined with natural variance. But to say that national holI days don’t have any effect on sales, any time or anywhere… is highly unlikely. I think if everyone checks their sales for Christmas day, they’re consistently going to be pretty low.

Next is no visit to sales monitor for few days :grin:

If you have New year item then u r the king on and after 25th December
On topic : sales are average here

1 Like

And I opted for number 2. It was 3dbacks who then stated that national holidays don’t make any difference. I said they do, you said that…

“Seriously mate, I believe we both know that even on ‘people having the day off days’ authors used to have sales, come on…” which strongly suggested you were disagreeing with what I’d just said. So I replied with…

“It’s possible, combined with natural variance. But to say that national holI days don’t have any effect on sales, any time or anywhere… is highly unlikely. I think if everyone checks their sales for Christmas day, they’re consistently going to be pretty low.”

I didn’t say that you said that “national holidays don’t have any effect on sales” so I didn’t put any words in your mouth. I mean, I did use one of the options on the official RocketWay list of acceptable forum replies… I was just taking exception to 3dbacks’ insistence that national holidays don’t have any effect, anywhere, any time.

Simply Bad. Only old projects have several sales. April was a very bad month and right now May doesn’t look promising :frowning:

1 Like

I think that for me the month of April will be the worst for sales

Guys :)) what are you doing ? :smiley:
You look ridiculous… :smile:

So much time wasting and pointless arguing :blush:

1 Like