The Sales Monitor

Dear envato, please return the project display system as it was before, that would initially show new projects

2 Likes

I hope they will do that for god sake
my last project has 0 sales it was never happened with me
I think they are targeting to put the old files in front of buyers as Iam getting some of my old projects getting sales
in this month

1 Like

And now its by default BEST SELLERS :smiley: they are obviously running tests :slight_smile:

It was TOP RATED, now its BEST SELLERS :)))

anything else than newest files is bad for me, i sold in the last three days only projects created two years ago

1 Like

No sales for 3 days, seriously what is going on with this experiments? :confused:

For me its tragic. Just released a huge project that i have been working om for three months and it gets no exposure.

@cyzer

Again issues with Google AD services https://ads.google.com/status#hl=en&v=status

A lot of troubles with themā€¦

1 Like

Now sorted by "Best Rated"
while nobody cares about giving a starā€¦ :frowning:

3 Likes

Last month was better than previous. Start of the week is very bad. It seems entire week will be bad as well. Just feelingsā€¦

1 Like

The last 3 days very slow!:anchor: We expect a change of trend. :rocket:
Good luck guys!!:fist:

when you suddenly got no sales for days, you know for sure Envato is up to something :sweat_smile:
seriously though - this is awefulā€¦ :cold_sweat:

Hmmā€¦ right after my recent post here my sales are raised! Best day! Hey Envato,I solved the riddle! Since this moment I will complain everyday! HAHAHAHA!!! :joy:
Itā€™s okay guys - just rollercoaster as usual.:grin:

3 Likes

Same here, but yet again sales stoped. No US sales at allā€¦

:joy::joy: Same Here!! I think weā€™re going in the same car :tram:

I have 2 new files that i upload the last daysā€¦

They are there for more than a week with 0!!! salesā€¦wellā€¦this never happened before as long as i remember.

I have no words any more.

2 Likes

I donā€™t think there is much sense to upload new items. You loose all their potential, because buyers donā€™t see your new product. Look at new items first page. Almost no sales! Ridiculous! Does anyone remember such statistic? So I will not upload anything more.
Waiting when Envato will fix everything, or buyers will adapt and find where all new files are today.

2 Likes

Incredible! Yesterday I complained about Newest Items page and today Envato return it back. Furthermore I have a significant increase in sales!

1 Like

Congrats buddy, I am glad to hear this, you are one of the authors of quality here. :fist: My sales are still very slow. On the other hand, last week they were extraordinarily good. Weā€™ll see the next few hours.:hourglass_flowing_sand:

As for me I should ask Envato to release ā€œSTOP SALESā€ button again! :grinning: HAHAHA!

1 Like

Hahaha!! :joy: Yes, please!!