The Sales Monitor

Bad month.

As far as I know till end of 2015 everything was really perfect, but after that sales hit the ground and still couldnā€™t take it to the average.

3 Likes

last month was one of the best months for me (and definitely the most stable one) and this month is really unstable and seems to be getting worse.

3 Likes

Good month so far as last month. :slight_smile:

So far a little bit under average but nothing to worry.

Got a couple of sales two days ago.

Very bad start.

Few days till end of month, iā€™m lack of 30-35 sales to have an average month. Spring is here, time to focus how to survive summer.

2 Likes

Very slow sales this week, we will see the next days, lucky guys!! :wink:

1 Like

No sale for ā€œNewest Itemā€

There have been some changes in the search system, I see that out of 30 new projects on the first page, only 5 projects have been bought, something in the search system is wrong, maybe the problem is not in the search engine, how do you think in what could be the problem?

The problem is that when you go to after effects projects , they are all shown by ā€œbest ratedā€ ā€¦ which is nonsense because there are some very old projects. Newest items must be shown by default unless selected otherwise. Someone must report this so envato support.

3 Likes

At the end Average month, iā€™m satisfied.
P.S. i got that 30 sales :joy:

1 Like

I think all the same it is necessary to return the search system when new projects are shown by default

Bad month, despite new projects Iā€™ve uploaded 50% sales dropā€¦ one more month with experiments with search engine or what was it there were doing and I think I will just move to other marketplacesā€¦

Which marketplace can you suggest?

1 Like

Any other with no experiments which leading to sales dropā€¦

which one ???

My works from the last six months are invisible. Zero sales.
Sell mainly works from the period 2015 to May 2016.

Sales sort off dropped last 10 days of the month.