The Sales Monitor

It’s pretty slow here.

How are things here?

Two days without any sales … But anyway, this month already the best month for me. :slight_smile:

March is bad as february. No sales.

Looking like about a 10 to 15% increase over February, if things carry on as they are, which would make my sales about the same as January. Although I’d expect a 10% increase anyway, as there’s 10% more days in March!

The real roller coaster here, a lot of ups and downs. I hope things will be better soon, at last as the previous months.

Same here, roller coaster …:airplane_small:

1 Like

Things won’t be better for us. :slight_smile:

two days without a sale wth with sudden stop
I hope next week will be good

Why do you think so? So far last 3 days are terrible but new week is upon us time to speed up this train :slight_smile:

For me is probably the worst month from the day that i create my account. I have a drop of about 70% in my exclusive account and not even one sale in 7 days in my non exclusive account. I all ready return in my daily job since it looks like the game is changing day by day in the market of templates.

1 Like

I don’t think so, because this market place has lot of authors and now we can’t make money like 2 years back. Everything going down these days, what I do is now making some new clients internationally which can make good income.

2 Likes

I am little optimistic, i doubt that @collis will allow to ruin the VH Market. I agree that there are over 7k authors but also a lot of us working for a several years and live from Envato. At the end this is the place where all begin, for me it will end here if must be that way, i don’t have any plans to leave.

1 Like

I didn’t mean to leave, I just meant we can’t make money like old days.

So far it’s hard but still working for me, competition is bigger, but as far i know in this industry till 2020 - 2025 we are safe. According to Cisco By 2018, 69 percent of total Internet traffic will be video.

Great info.

Pretty slow for me, too, but I’ll try a small marketing campaign and new design for my items. Might help a bit.

@3Ddym Imagine how can i feel when i saw this, but still i’m trying to do my best to recover loss. :wink:

1 Like

Your one is far better than my one, my graph line goes near the bottom line in last couple of months. :wink:

I just want to share what I observe:
From early March stopped all sales of the positions that I have done a year ago. All new positions a year ago.
This may be an error in the algorithm of the search. I have no other explanation.
Now in this time I sell only items from 2015. How so stop sales of components for such a period?
In the last week I’ve sold items which were actually stopped to sell a long time. Some of them have not sold more one year.
This is somewhat better, but why stopped sales of new positions?
All items made after March 2016 were sold perfectly until now. Since the beginning of March 2017 these sales stopped.

I understand that Envato looking for the best solution and continuously make changes and I hope it can be fixed.