The Sales Monitor

That’s unusual, but for the last 3 months I have evenly distributed sales, and slightly more sales during the day (GMT+2 here)

InlifeThrill said

Yeah, I am experiencing higher activity while asleep… I am guessing the US is the main factor here. Long live time zones.

-inlife

Over night, best sales :slight_smile: But lately I get good sales in the morning (my zone).

Weekend, very slow… Others?

Not too good either… But working days are getting better and better.

Slightly better than average weekends.

Awesome week!

Yesterday I had really high number of visitors on my items pages… Today I have experienced a huge fall in these visits like we had not so long ago… Am I the only one to experience it this time?

My sales have been up and down lately… a bit more down than up.

felt_tips said

My sales have been up and down lately… a bit more down than up.

Yeah, a lot of variation happens.

Yeah, last weekend was the worst weekend I’ve had in a long time. Possibly due to the excellent weather and Columbus Day weekend here in the US.

Monday, things got back to normal, but Tuesday has been a bit down so far. Still have about 15 hours left in the day, though.

MotionRevolver said

Yeah, last weekend was the worst weekend I’ve had in a long time. Possibly due to the excellent weather and Columbus Day weekend here in the US.

Monday, things got back to normal, but Tuesday has been a bit down so far. Still have about 15 hours left in the day, though.

Exactly the same here.

Sales are awful! :S What is going on…

It is okey here, it has up and downs but nothing monumentally different from last month. Actually when I come to think about it - it is maybe about 5-6 random days of the the month that make the difference and you get +/- 20-30 sales for that month. I mean… having a good or bad month is usually measured by that amplitude in my experience. Divided by days for a month that’s a difference of +/- 1 sale per day. Maybe it really is better to monitor the sales month by month, day by day is just a twisted distortion.

-inlife

too bad week here…

placdarms said

I installed Sales estimator a Chrome extension which I found on other thread. If I can believe him this month should reach nearly 4000$ in earnings. Bad luck his just estimating not predicting or changing future :smiley:

But it’s going good. it will be close to September if not even better and September was my top month ever.

For me works perfect (predict almost in single $/cent)

Also it can be taken in mind which the month is and which date it is (weekend particularly, important dates, over the world, local?) I guess it is not hard to do with a few if/else statements (or whatever). Could be more precise I agree.

-inlife

InlifeThrill said

Also it can be taken in mind which the month is and which date it is (weekend particularly, important dates, over the world, local?) I guess it is not hard to do with a few if/else statements (or whatever). Could be more precise I agree.

-inlife

Taking all of these things in count we will not use this thread anymore, we will know the number of sales we are going to have after a few days :smiley:

I offer a similar service. Simply mail me $100 and I will guess your sales for next month… or indeed any month.

My method is to take your sales to date and work out the average. :smiley:

felt_tips said

I offer a similar service. Simply mail me $100 and I will guess your sales for next month… or indeed any month.

My method is to take your sales to date and work out the average. :smiley:

:smiley: Same here for 50$/p month

How are the sales guys ? :slight_smile: seriously…

Mine has stoped a little bit.