The Sales Monitor

Yeah… pretty slow start to October, it seems.

felt_tips said

It seems to be accelerating again.

Lets hope it keeps going like it has been.

felt_tips said

True, October seems to be awfully slow :frowning:

little bit offtopic… is there anything more awful than this: “Temporarily held by the review team.” :smiley:

You don’t know what’s going on, but in the end it turns out ok :slight_smile:

Some nice referral cuts! :))

EFEKT_Studio said

little bit offtopic… is there anything more awful than this: “Temporarily held by the review team.” :smiley:

That’s when they have to suddenly answer the call of nature in the middle of reviewing your file. :smiley:

felt_tips said
EFEKT_Studio said

That’s when they have to suddenly answer the call of nature in the middle of reviewing your file. :smiley:

hahaha, yea… and they forget about it :smiley:

This october very slow… what happen this month ? :slight_smile:

Average sales so far for this month. Gonna have to start uploading more projects soon to inject some juice into the equation!

Referrals and deposits have been quite a bit above average so far, which tends to be the case at the beginning of every month.

Just wondering, for those of you who do well in the referrals category, do you notice more referrals and deposits toward the beginning of the month, versus the end of the month?’

It seems to be a fairly solid trend for me.

Yea, kinda average. But not bad all in all.

It’s easy to divide things into months, but it strikes me that this is the continuing lull that started towards the end of September.

Maybe it’s that the beginning of the autumn has created a new wave of authors and uploaders.

placdarms said

This is so weird I’m even scared if that’s not a system bug. Any logical explanations for 31 sale for the single item in one day? In fact in happened during the last few hours I was away.

WOW!!! You should be happy, not scarred! I hope I had such a “bug” lol… You can only guess someone needed many licenses… :slight_smile:

That’s really really odd… I had something similar happen to me last month, where I had a project file sell 9 times in a row, but 31 is just crazy!

I would definitely contact support and ask about it.

Did your $ changed…? If it did - congratulations. :slight_smile:

p.s. imagine a rookie buyer clicking in xx times in a row not spotting the download button. :smiley:

-inlife

Imagine a videohive item being bought 31 times atm to match those soundtracks. Ouch. :smiley:

-inlife

InlifeThrill said

Imagine a videohive item being bought 31 times atm to match those soundtracks. Ouch. :smiley:

-inlife

It wasn’t any of mine! :slight_smile:

hahaha…well at least when I see you at the top next week I will know why :slight_smile:

May the sales bug … or person… find us all.

Maybe a particularly prominent Twitterer tweeted it. I’m guessing that’s the most likely candidate for the “when they sell they sell again phenomenon”.

But 31? I mean… congratulations, but that is weird.

Maybe it’s someone who can think of 31 different uses for it.

Sales are rocking :slight_smile: Few in a day. Very nice activity

Yeah, I am experiencing higher activity while asleep… I am guessing the US is the main factor here. Long live time zones.

-inlife