The Sales Monitor

Same here :grimacing:

I have a theory… Check the best seller templates page : https://videohive.net/page/top_sellers

The amount of sales per week of these templates is huge, especially for the first lines.
The total of the two first lines is almost 1500 sales in a week !

The total sales of all these templates have never been so high and are selling very well. Is Videohive focusing only on best seller and famous templates ?

Lucky me I have a template on this page, but I also observe something : my other templates seem to sell less and less days after days…
I worked hard more than a year on spare time on my last template… And it doesn’t sell at all :confused:

2 Likes

I think it might be the prices. Envato has upped the prices a lot during the last year. Also the new pricing and fixed author/buyer fee added to the price increase.

So buyers might be less tempted to opportunistic purchases. They buy only when really needed.

Tuesday - 1 sale
Time to complain

1 Like

Got 1 sale.

This week started very slow but its picking up now.

Slow sales week!!:snail: 2 days to 0 sales! :surfing_man:t3::call_me_hand:t3:

2 Likes

Very slow week (

It seems this is pretending to be the worst month in 2018.

1 Like

They have muted all audio in search results. Now you have to unmute it everytime…

More than 200 watching my items and not getting even one sale :frowning:

Same here mate :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

10 Days remaining lets hope everyone get sales

1 Like

I was comparing last 3 years, graph is somehow similar for May but in number of sales, it’s dropped about 50% in the current month .
In the last 3 years i developed 56 Videohive items and 54 Audiojungle items
That is more than 100+ items in last 3 years and earnings are slowing down without reason.
Do we lack of marketing, or something else?

Same me… This year sales are dropping down every month. I try to be positive but is desperate.

1 Like

I believe its always been an increase in saturation and competition. There are simply more high-quality producers and competing marketplaces these days, making it increasingly difficult to generate the same volume of sales as years past. Not to say it isn’t possible to continue growing sales in today’s environment, but it surely is harder to stand out from the crowd.

5 Likes

:+1: The same here!

Agree, but what about marketplace members? We have 8+ millions last year, maybe it’s time to switch on subsciption model. This ADP model does not look promising to me :frowning:

@miseld So simply add all your items to elements. And you got a subscription payments then.

I guess there is an invitation for Elements @cyzer