The Sales Monitor

1 item featured and 7 sales since beginning of campaign… :confused:

The seo is being changed again. I notice raise and then drop in sales. Also clear patern or sonething being changed.

Also the forums is buggy lately. Notifications doesnt appear on followed threads.

1 Like

Yup, since yesterday huge drop. I don’t know why are they doing this? As an author i can’t catch all changes, alot of drops in sales and also they are forcing us to follow every single change carefully. It’s time consuming and a lot of informations. We need to focus on productivity.

1 Like

Right, since yesterday I have also checked a change. Sales have stopped again …

@BenLeong @jamesgiroux could anyone from envato elaborate what is going on with the search?

Hey All. Generally speaking nothing changes over the weekend as our engineering teams are usually off. We do regularly run A/B tests on search results pages but generally speaking those are around the design and layout and have nothing to do with the algorithm. Last week we did an update to the PhotoDune search results page layout and that is the only major search page update that’s been done.

For more on the SRP layout changes, check out this article => New PhotoDune Search Results page

With the Cyber Monday campaign in full swing, we’re all doing what we can to ensure that it’s as successful as possible for authors.

Just 9 sales last week, this is really weird,

I saw most of the Cyber Monday items are really best selling templates and they give publicity to those best selling templates. We are always complaining here about bad selling but why they don’t do anything at least authors here.

You’re the best person to know if it’s normal or not. Is it normal?

1 Like

My point is that the only way to know if it’s normal or not is to look at your sales figures. I’m not sure if James would have access to your sales figures, but I know that you do have access to your sales figures. Have you had sales figures like that before? On several occasions, on a few occasions, once, never etc? That will tell you if it’s normal or not.

2 Likes

so far this month is awful, i actually uploaded 3 project one still waiting review and one spend15 days in review and the last one is trending and has 20 comment 300 view but No Sales :confused:

2 Likes

Very low sales last 7 days. Under average for the November. The last month is coming time for GOAL :wink:

1 Like

My item doesn’t show up in search results!
No sales this winter…

Goal 2017

Goal achieved!!! - 7 Successful years on the Envato Market

13 Likes

November finished not that bad for me. Pretty average, but better than 4 prev months :neutral_face:
November

1 Like

haven’t uploaded anything for 2 months

14 sale reversals in 2 days :raised_hands:

The search is being tweaked again. Huge decrease in sales and page visits for last 3-4 days. And I see bugs again.

@michellerobinson @trent-aus @jamesgiroux @RonLub @MarkBrodhuber Hey team! I have noticed that for last 3-4 days there is appearing huge amount of results in search that has nothing to do with the keyword thats being searched.

In example if you search for “science logo” in the very first page you get such out of topic results in between of real results.

IMG_6966IMG_6967IMG_6968

IMG_6971

Such search tweaking is really driving our sales down. Item page visits went downhill.

Same delay with all lists. For example, the list of top authors has not been updated for 5 days. Usually it is updated no later than 1 day

1 Like

One billion Sales! Dream! )

As for the search its not the delay but the change in algorythm