The Sales Monitor 2

Smart Playing is a tough game for me and hopping to learn more

:frowning:
Screenshot (3)

1 Like

Average sales but very slow from USA customers once again.

1 Like

I agree, these mega-packs are dominating the market right now, and are in danger of making many, well produced, individual templates obsolete.

I also don’t think the Envato single-use licensing ethos even sits well with these multi-template bundles. How many customers are really buying 1000 files for just a “single end-product” :thinking: Customers might not need to come back here for months :frowning_face:

6 Likes

It seems like september is going to be my best month yet.

4 Likes

I am again angry on abusive users. Type “London” in the search field. You will get tons of stock footage, not having anything in common with the keyword. It’s like I would film cucumber and name it sausage. How to report or to whom such abusive behavior?

This month is too bad for me :confused:

1 Like

It’s state of disaster for everyone

It’s the time to bring the sales monitor topic up after 14 days of sleep and share with you my fun fact section :point_down:

2 Likes

I almost forgot this thread for a while hehe! :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

My September earnings mostly from Motion Graphics items:

3 Likes

For me september was 3rd best month this year so far

And it’s worst month ever.

1 Like

Almost the same fun fact for me :roll_eyes: (not funny at all)
fun fact
Including Market and Elements, September was one of the best months. October started really slow for me :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

salesmonitor Something started to happen :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good sales for u luck :slight_smile: congratulations!!!

3 days without sale in a row

2 Likes

Decent week

1 Like

What is going on with market?
I have enormous drop in sales. This never happen before, i can’t reach in earning $200 for a 15 days, this is not normal!
Does anyone have the same situation as me?

1 Like

I think many of us which didn’t bring anything new as originality, has this drop. This month for me either.

Good sales here. Balance between effort - earnings is pretty linear.