The Sales Monitor 2

If any author needs insights about your portfolio, then post a negative sales comment, you get instant genuine insights about your portfolio from @DREAMYARD_Visuals in couple of minutes, Just for Fun, No offence

On Topic : March Start, looks Promising

5 Likes

It’s okay I shift my focus on freelance projects after 2018 December. with that steep down of sales, I am not ready to put my earnings in jeopardy. I come to the realization. its waste of effort and time blaming someone about our earnings.

anyway, I am reading all your comments regarding sales. Iam happy that You got the benefit of both videohive earnings and elements earnings. so it does not make any difference for the guys who are in elements too. you can’t compare your sales data with anyone. there are people who is getting good amount of earning just with 10 to 15 projects in their portfolio.

2 Likes

I used to freelance at the beginning of Videohive. But after satisfying earnings I shifted my focus as a full-time author. And I am happy with earning in those days and now the total scenario is changed. we can’t predict the market and we can’t predict the sales. It’s my personal opinion I don’t want to blame or discourage anyone. Still, I love videohive, because it showed me there is always a good market for Good designers and we don’t have to worry. I still try to upload new projects and try to earn more. Just don’t want to depend on the only earnings of it. It is my personal opinion

1 Like

Looks like my sales go on vacation instead of me. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I was just referring to my similar situation:)
And I’m not talking about elements, only VH here. We as authors should adapt to changes in demands, trends, etc. Otherwise say hello to decline. That’s it

1 Like

I was reading this with a slight smile on my face :wink:

may be they caught covid 19 on vacation :joy: :rofl:

1 Like

My sales just stopped 5 days ago on both exc and non exclusive accounts, both for ae projects and stock footage. Completely :frowning: very strange situation. Never had zero sales for more than one day. Normally 3-10 per day. And now 0 for 5 days… hm

On track for the worst sales month on videohive I’ve ever had. By far. :dizzy_face:
And my videohive sales actually picked up slightly last month.

VH all time

1 Like

This will undoubtedly be the worst Month on videohive since I began. Many consecutive days without any sales - something which has never happened. Partly I’m not surprised; I have mostly sports-related items, and almost all sporting events and leagues have been canceled world-wide. I may try to do something targeting esports or the epidemic itself, but it looks like others might be having a similar lack of sales…

2 Likes

Hey I can confirm. Most of my sports pack stopped selling and got a slight hit in sales. Btw I really like your sports packs, some of the best ones on the site. So if your sports pack aren’t selling, probably nobody’s sports pack are selling

2 Likes

Thanks @Voxyde - all your work is excellent! Here’s hoping the sports market pick up again soon!

2 Likes

@Voxyde @tgarretteaton

6 Likes

@ZeroLink and the award for funniest meme ever posted on the forums goes to…
thank you for that! never seen that one before !

1 Like

We being sarcastic or nah?

1 Like

no sarcasm here its funny,
especially that “kith” touch (can hear mike tyson pronouncing it that way)

already forwarded to 2 friends on whatsapp !

EDIT: oh look, found another one:

2 Likes

yeah I have that exact same meme. I keep it in my boomer humor folder

Also what’s a WhatsApp?

lol nice

Anyway back on topic: Sales are good. Highest that they’ve been in awhile. Two extended licenses and a project that seems to be a banger for some reason.

4 Likes

Hello everyone, I left Elements in September 2019, then I still decided to return and was very happy when I was taken back in March 2020. However, now watching the sales statistics for March, I am very dissapointed.

If until September the average download of one footage video brought me 50 cents, now in March it brings me 14 cents.
Sales on VH have practically stopped since I was accepted at Elements again (maybe this is due to a pandemic, I do not know).
Given such dynamics, shooting urban time lapse footage is not just not profitable, it will not even pay for itself.

How have you changed the sales from Elements from September 2019 to March 2020?

In general, this year began normally, but April shows very bad statistics.

1 Like